Reflections of self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtofd

Artisan
Mar stands in the commons practicing his sword form his sword occasionally clattering to the ground "dammit" he mutters softly since his change the pain had gotten worse and mars mind felt like it was clouded a constant buzzing keeping him distracted and on edge "ok trying this again" he says picking his blade back up he pauses "right I had something I needed to do" mar sheathes his sword and heads off in search of the sheriff.

Seeing Mar looking about, Isawda steps out of the shadows the fill the earth circle in the darkening days of fall.

"Mar, you seem to be seeking someone or something.
Perhaps as the Breach is currently quiet, I can help you find what you seek?"

"a solution my friend" Mar says softly leaning against a tree by isawda "least i think thats what i was looking for" he pauses to take a few breaths "ever since i took that curse and changed a....i'm not sure what the polite term is so lets say since i became something other than human my minds been buzzing the pain from my tatoo has gotten worse and well" he closes his eyes for a moment "it's been really hard to concentrate"

"My sympathies on those events, and the discomfort they are clearly causing you."

Isawda hesitates, and looks a little confused. "I have no talent or knowledge of tatoos, or the recent changes you have suffered."

"What would you have of me?"

Mar pauses "I can't seem to recall" he says softly "on some level it's been a comfort to have you listen" he starts to leave then stops "it's no ordinary tattoo apparently it got me thrown out of faybridge.

"If speaking of it helps, I have always time for defenders of the Breach. And you have stood long in its defense and deserve that ear as much as any among their number."

As they drift apart Isawda continues is a softer voice ... "We all carry our past with us, and many are filled with pain and sadness."

Mar pauses catching those words "isawda you've always been a good shield brother to me" he says softly "as bad a state as i'm in right now if you need anything from me be it my ear or my bow or anything else i can provide just ask. You have my word i'll be there for you."

With a brief respectful bow, Isawda turns and heads for the Earthcircle.
There are still some small matters that he must turn his hand to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back