Refuge ritual

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
The target is location and spirit. Does it get two tags? One for the circle, one for the spirit? One tag?

That would likely be similar to Spirit Recall. While individual chapters might choose to do it differently, Spirit Recall here would be on the spirit tag, but the tag would indicate the MI# for the Circle. There wouldn’t be an entry on the Circle tag, since it doesn’t take up a slot.

Upvote 0
Yeah that’s what I figured. This is a bit more important now as you check in your items to have an official answer. If my event doesn’t happen near my circle (in a different location) I may not check in my circle saving a few charges. But I may or may not check in the refuge rit. Also are there any rules requiring you to check in all your rits on your spirit each event? Spirit link items?

Upvote 0
Also are there any rules requiring you to check in all your rits on your spirit each event? Spirit link items?

I'm pretty much going to force this issue for anything attached to your spirit, as I plan to auto check that stuff in.

Upvote 0
I’m pretty sure you can’t use part of a magic item, and that it’s all-or-nothing. Like, you can’t check in the Celestial rituals on your sword but not the Necromantic ones.

Likewise, you can’t check in part of your spirit.

Upvote 0
Nod, I agree with this intent, but I haven't seen final language of the rulebook. So I just want to make sure that we are all on the same page here. I know the checking in a magic item is usually an LCO thing and chapter specific, not so much a rule nationally.

Upvote 0
3 intercation questions for forced check in of the whole spirit and all effects-
How will this interact with LCO Spirit Linked/Locked items, Restricted Spirit Linked/Locked items which are not approved to come into a chapter, and Ritual capped games?

Upvote 0
3 intercation questions for forced check in of the whole spirit and all effects-
How will this interact with LCO Spirit Linked/Locked items, Restricted Spirit Linked/Locked items which are not approved to come into a chapter, and Ritual capped games?

Not sure yet.
It's not something I'm going to launch with probably.
What will probably happen is that when you prereg the chapter can not mark off charges and/or remove the item from your prereg.

Upvote 0
Back