Regarding a Dragon

Jeremy M.

Friends,
A few days ago, we did battle with a dragon deep in the dungeons beneath the Barony. At the end of that battle, as it lay dying, we reasoned that it was afflicted by the madness brought about by Evoder. Taking pity on it, we endeavored, with some success, to revive and restrain it. We called upon our friend, a stone elf, to examine its mind as far as he was able. When he began his work, many of us were spirited away, back to the tavern, and so his fate remains to us a mystery.

Since I did not know this stone elf ere he performed this heroic and dangerous act, and since I saw not whether he returned, I thought it wise to make this dream so that he may, with hope, appear and give a full accounting of what befell him in that beast's mind.

If any one of you have a greater understanding, or if I have spoken falsely in any way, speak! Speak so that I, and others, may be enlightened and corrected.
~Nikephorus Goldcrest

Nikephorus, the only information I have to offer is that the beast we fought was a drake, not a dragon, and this drake died very shortly after the attempt to reach its thoughts.

~Elros

Back