Regarding My Difficulties

Rane

Hey guys, Aaron here. I PC as Rane. I wanted to just say thank you to all of you who are so wonderful and so patient with my character as a whole. If It's frustrating for you that I'm not talking, I assure you that it's easily twice as frustrating for me.
You all are amazing about the whole thing, and I hope that when everything is revealed in time, you all think it's worth the wait. It's very hard to play this character at times, But you guys who approach me make it so much easier. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you so much. You all are fantastic.

I think I've already mentioned this before, but I think the no-talking thing is super cool. It's an ancient trope and a really difficult thing to roleplay and I've never seen it done well- except by you! You do an amazing job of it! Rane still manages to absolutely communicate and it's super, super awesome how dedicated you are to the concept.

I think I've already mentioned this before, but I think the no-talking thing is super cool. It's an ancient trope and a really difficult thing to roleplay and I've never seen it done well- except by you! You do an amazing job of it! Rane still manages to absolutely communicate and it's super, super awesome how dedicated you are to the concept.
Thanks for that. It's really a hard thing for me and I sometimes seriously contemplate giving it up, but it's for you guys as much as for me, and when the stage is set and all comes to light, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Your quiet presence and your emotions are still conveyed very clearly through your expressions and body language. I can't wait to see where things go from here! It will be fun to watch your story develop over time.

-Luke

Back