Regeneration - Earth Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draven

Count
Per the Ritual Text:

"This ritual allows a spirit to generate a new body after the old one has been destroyed. The new body generated is the same race as the spirit was when the death was taken. The new body is generated either at the location of the newly deceased body or at the circle where the ritual was cast, if it still exists."

I only saw this by accident. I've never actually seen Regenerates handled in this manner. Every time I've seen a Regen used that wasn't on-field, they just went to the nearest Circle, like a standard Resurrection. Is this text outdated?

The next line in the ritual text is "The spirit can also choose to resurrect normally." You can always choose to go resurrect at the nearest Permanent Earth Circle.

I hadn't thought about this before but the way I read the ritual text is that if your Regeneration was cast in a Limited Circle of Power, a Permanent Celestial Circle, a spellcrafted Circle cast earlier in the event, or technically even a battle-magic Circle of Power that still exists, you can reform there instead of seeking resurrection as usual.

I was panicking for a moment there, questioning my choice to get my regen cast in a spellcrafted circle.

Upvote 0
Oh man. I just saw the extra text.

I guess that that's a nifty extra-choice for the Regenerator. Okay, thanks for the clarification. Question answered!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back