Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

KyleSchmelz

Fighter
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Nah, I got this.
 
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Cool. I'll go chill inside of a CoP then.
 
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Klinjaa said:
This will be my first event PC'ing. I'm excited! :shades:
You appear to be another Sarr.....excellent.

Oh, and pre-reg should be sent and correct. If something's wrong blame someone else.
 
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Izz'Rak Auvry'urden said:
Klinjaa said:
This will be my first event PC'ing. I'm excited! :shades:
You appear to be another Sarr.....excellent.

Oh, and pre-reg should be sent and correct. If something's wrong blame someone else.
Don't worry, there should be 2 more Sarr come Novembertime if all goes according to plan :twisted:
 

Lurin

Duke
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Get those pre-regs in folks, the sooner you say you are coming, the sooner plot starts thinking of fun things with YOUR character in mind :)
 

Icey

Adept
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

You're talking about showering the humans with gifts, right Dave? :D
 

von Gryphon

Adept
Minnesota Staff
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Looking forward to seeing you all there.
 
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

this is starting to look like a human themed event. :)
 

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Get your pre-regs in, folks! Time's ticking down!
 
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Have fun guys! Don't any of you perm!!

<3
 
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Miss_Katira said:
Have fun guys! Don't any of you perm!!

<3
What, you won't be there?
 

tazoulti

Scholar
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

EricMarsters said:
Miss_Katira said:
Have fun guys! Don't any of you perm!!

<3
What, you won't be there?
I don't know about Haley - but I can't attend since the Doctor doesn't want me risking more injury to my :censored: left knee. I'll certainly miss all of you! :tears:
 
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

tazoulti said:
EricMarsters said:
Miss_Katira said:
Have fun guys! Don't any of you perm!!

<3
What, you won't be there?
I don't know about Haley - but I can't attend since the Doctor doesn't want me risking more injury to my :censored: left knee. I'll certainly miss all of you! :tears:

I will be at Detour as well. Sorry guys!
 

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Pre-Reg deadline is Monday night, so make sure to get yours in!
 

Lurin

Duke
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

He's not kidding folks, I hear he's got 100 boggles just locked in a room waiting to steal your chairs, don't tempt the man, get your pre-regs in!
 
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

100 boggle teeth at 2 copper a pop...hey Kyle wanna make a gold?
 

Lurin

Duke
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

AllianceCHI said:
100 boggle teeth at 2 copper a pop...hey Kyle wanna make a gold?
Mod request approved....
 
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Dumb question, but do you guys mark anyone who's prepaid on the prereg list?
 

Lurin

Duke
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

EricMarsters said:
Dumb question, but do you guys mark anyone who's prepaid on the prereg list?
Generally yes, once Pre-reg closes is generally when we I go through to update so we can keep tabs.
 

Klinjaa

Newbie
Re: Pre-Registration for April 19-21 Event Open!

Izz'Rak Auvry'urden said:
Klinjaa said:
This will be my first event PC'ing. I'm excited! :shades:
You appear to be another Sarr.....excellent.

Oh, and pre-reg should be sent and correct. If something's wrong blame someone else.
A bit late, but yes I'm starting a Sarr this game. :shades:
 
Top