Registration for May 24th-25th Event

Kitaruen

Knight
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Registration for our May event, May 24th-25th is still open. However our Pre-Reg is closed

I need: Spells, Production, High Magic, Magic Items, Current Protectives, Tags Needed, Build Spent, Gobbies Spent, Meal Plan and Allergy Info

Preregistered people will pay only $40 for the event. Those who do not preregister will pay $50 at the door.

Also we are offering a $10 dollar discount to anyone who stays in a tent. Please preregister if your staying in a tent so we may plan accordingly.

The meal deal will be $10 for all 3 Saturday Meals. All allergies will be considered and worked with for the menu.

The preregistration deadline is TUESDAY, May 21st at 11:59 PM CDT.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, is Pfoisy@gmail.com

The email address for Prereg is waysidelogistics@gmail.com

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE! Just bring $10 bucks for food, and let me know what character should receive the blankets.

The site address is:
3640 Scout Road
Kirkland, IL 60146
Tenting *
Meal Deal
PCs
1. Rob D (Kit)
2. Paige H (Panda)*
3. Aaron V (Gnot)
4. Dawn V (Dont)
5. Kim H (Maglin)
6. Will H (Runt)
7. Daphne P (Eve)
8. Chris H (Ark)*
9. Jaimi D (Nova)*
10. Teague M (Harlequin)
11. Adam P (Asura)
12. Sarah S (Tondra)*
13. Kristin G (Bevin)*
14. Brent W (Hengin)*
15. Bill H (Biff)*
16. Dara W (Mordahg)*
17. Nadine V (Neolani)*
18. Sean V (Nahari)*
19. Victoria P (Mai)*
20. Kyler Y (Nicolo)*
21. Kayla N (Keallit)
22. Seamus C (Tarqaq)
23. Chris S (Socora)
24. Rick B (York)
25. Amanda F (Liddia)
26.Dan L (Zui)
27. Courtney H (Vi)
28. David C (Davion)
29. Ian P (Banradi)
30. Matt N (Kalin)
31. Chris T (Tadron)
32. Peter B (Sae)
33. Alysha K (Regan)
34. Robert O (Rezzik)
35. Nathan B (Nyo)
36. Thomas M (Bart)
37. Anique P
38. Dave G (Enan)
39. Mariah S (Talitha)
40. Ranee J (MWE)
41. Alexander T (Gandian)

NPCs
1. Paul F
2. Britt S
3. Kyle S
4. Carly B
5. Paul S
6. Tim F
7. Dan D
8. Ryan B
9. Nathan K
10. Mark M
11. Peter D
12. Crystal K
13. Josh S
14. Hannah M
15. Adric F

Re: Preregistration for May 24th-25th Event

As far as I know at this time all of us are planning on being at the next event. We all have asked for that weekend off from work so crossing your fingers that all our companies give us the time.

So as of today (May 13, 2013) these people are planning on attending:

Aaron / Gnot
Dawn / Don’t
Kimberly / Maglin
William / Runt

Hey Please get those Preregs in. The sooner the better down to just over 48 hours folks. Remember if you do not prereg the cost of the event goes up by 10 bucks!

I don't know who that Kim G. is up there but she's got an awesome character name!

Hey, Rob! I think you misspelled my name! It's ok, I still think you're cool.

So sorry I cant believe I put Kim, I blame someone who wants it lol :p, fixed

Last day to Pre-reg!! Get them in before 23:59:59. And don't forget to register if you want food for the event!

This might be the most NPCs Chicago has ever fielded, EVER.

So many NPCs! and there are still a few we're missing. This will be one packed monster camp :hahaha:

High NPC to PC ratios are awesome :) You can really swarm the PCs with small stuff and make them sweat :)

So Pre-Reg is closed...But normal reg is still available. The sooner we have your stuff in the better! Also helps with making sure we have enough of everything. We look forward to seeing you all!

Jeez, Wylderkin are coming out in force for this event. Try not to shed too much.

KyleSchmelz said:
Jeez, Wylderkin are coming out in force for this event. Try not to shed too much.

And the "Elf" types if you include MWE.

Everyone knows there will be a massive barbarian present >.> wait...I think I just insulted myself...

Kevar said:
Everyone knows there will be a massive barbarian present >.> wait...I think I just insulted myself...
Don't worry, over the winter they buffed massive. You can now go through edritch forces, and pierce magic armors.

Back