Registration for the May 14th-16th event now closed!

Re: Pre-Registration for the May 14th-16th event now open!

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
So Alexander Thomas ain't coming anymore? Darn. I was looking forward to meeting him. ;)

No, he got ill with a case of teleportitis, and is succinctly trapped south of the border.

Brent, get your durn pre-reg in!

Fynwei said:
Brent, get your durn pre-reg in!

And Dave, for that matter. :)

I like to wait till the last minute so I'm not always on the top of the list :mrgreen:

Although it is customary for there to be more PC's than NPC's this looks as though it's going to be.... Interesting to say the least.

Hello All.
I will be coming.
Just getting my build ready. Deciding which spells to get and such.
But I will be there.
Al.

As for NPCs, I have 3 people who are coming to NPC, but apparently they haven't pre-regged yet... (Josh King, Micah Miller, and Ben Linton)

ALWEASEL said:
Hello All.
I will be coming.
Just getting my build ready. Deciding which spells to get and such.
But I will be there.
Al.

Excellent, this means I can prepare extra MWE pantherghasts....

Re: Registration for the May 14th-16th event still open!

Numbers look good so far, remember to register if you are coming, it helps ensure we know you are coming and have things ready for you for a quick and pleasant logistics!

will be in shortly....i hate you all :) that is all!

Kevar said:
will be in shortly....i hate you all :) that is all!

aaaaaaany time now....

might have a couple registering tomorrow. :D -dawson

Just a heads up that I am 75% likely to be attending and that given the weather and my last rainy experience I will be npc'ing this event.

satsukirebel said:
Just a heads up that I am 75% likely to be attending and that given the weather and my last rainy experience I will be npc'ing this event.

The rainy experience? Its supposed to be dry all weekend according to all reports (10% chance of precipitation, partly cloudy)

That's news to me. Well, I'll be there anyways. It's 100% now but I'll have to rethink whether to npc or pc I guess.

Anyone up to play some more of that rock and shield game from the fight practice? That was fun. Maybe perfect the rules.
-dawson

it was similar to bloodball but you ran around with a rock trying to hit a shield posted to a tree. you could attack the carrier and anyone protecting him. also a caster was positioned in front of the shield. -dawson

Back