Registration is still Open Sept 14-16th

Kitaruen

Knight
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to inform you that pre-registration for our September event, Sept. 14-16 is now closed, but I still welcome you to register as it saves much on site hassle.

For registration, we need: MIs, build expenditures, high magic, and goblin stamp expenditures. We also need your column, so we can prepare your battleboard. It's a new year, so please, we need all of the information fresh. You must also prereg if you are taking the meal plan...in red to note this is new. Please include if you are on the meal plan to help us avoid waste or shortage.

Preregistered people will pay only $30 for the event. Those who do not preregister will pay $40 at the door.
The meal deal will be $10 for breakfast and dinner with a menu being posted in the near future. All allergies will be considered and worked with for the menu.
The preregistration deadline was TUESDAY, September 11th at 11:59 PM CDT.

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew for 2012. This also gives you a $15 discount on the first event you attend in person, if you make it out to Chicago. All memberships expire on Dec 31, 2012.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

Tavern menu will be posted after the deadline, but before the event. If you have any food allergies, please notify us ASAP, along with your preregistration.

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE! Just bring $10 bucks for food,

The site address is:

3640 Scout Road
Kirkland, IL 60146

See you there!
Those with the meal plan *
Preregistered PCs
1. Paul F *
2. Rob D *
3. John P *
4. Daphne P *
5. Tim F *
6. Josh B *
7. Dave G *
8. Ranee J *
9. Paul S *
10. Vicki P*
11. Ethan K* PP
12. Alysha K* PP
13. Danielle D*
14. Dan D*
15. Kim H*
16. Courtney H*
17. Peter D*
18. Nick P*
19. Andrea R*
20. Ryan B*
21. Matt N*
22. Amanda F*
23. Chris T*
24. Rob K*
25. Nelle D*
26. Ebbie W*
27. Seamus C*
28. Josh S* PP
29. Kayla N*

Preregistered NPCs
1. Tom M *
2. Ryan B *
3. Nathan K *
4. Brittany S *
5. Xander T *
6. Kyle S*
7. Carly B*
8. Dave C*

Re: Preregistration for Sept 14th-16th

I'm NPCing! :thumbsup:

Oh boy, he put Xander.

Lets remember to prereg guys...

When ever it makes sense. Im willing to hop the fence. :)

So looks like we might be a little short on NPCs this event. If you guys need me to NPC some mods just let me know.

I see a trend here! I can jump the fence if need be too.

I just put in my prereg, but forgot to say that i'm going to do the meal plan.

Last day to get your pre-reg in! 11:59:59 pm is the cut off. After that registrations are still welcomed! I'm really stoked for this weekend. I will put the menu up after pre-reg ends.

Back