Registration: January 7th Full Weekend Feast: The Best Beast Feast

Kitaruen

Knight
Welcome to the Registration Thread for January 7th Full Weekend Feast: The Best Beast Feast

The event for PCs will cost $90 and NPCs $35; however anyone who preregisters will gain a $15 discount! Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday are included with your event fee. This event will be high rp, there will be combat during the daylight hours of Saturday however so bring your weapons, but know you do not need to carry them for much of the event. Bust out your best costumes and anything else you expect will be fun for a high rp Feast/Celebration themed event.

The site opens 6PM on Friday January 7th, Logistics AND a soft lay on will begin at 8PM with PC talk and the hard lay on around 9-10PM. (Please do not be on site before 6PM if you have not spoken directly with Rob). Second Day Logistics will be at 2-3 PM Saturday (this is an LCO policy - let us know if you love or hate it). Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up. Our goal is to be off site about noon on Sunday!

Site is Camp Palos: 11736 S Will Cook Rd, Palos Park, IL 60439

Everyone report to the Troop House upon arriving to site which is the two story white building.

Pre-registration for this event should be completed over on the CMA: https://db.alliancelarp.com/events/580. Pre-registrations should include needed tags, production, magic items, and any food allergies. Battleboard forms are available at logistics just ask! These must be sent to Logistics@chicagoalliancelarp.com no later than Monday January 3rd at 5PM CST.

A Trio of important Notes about this event!
  • Know that this event will be a 2.1 Playtest Event- the packet will be released soon. It will not effect anything important that you need to immediately worry about BESIDES all rituals will be successfully cast at this event. Please check in with a rules marshal before casting for any notes/instruction, to turn in supplies, and get the temp tag. Strong rp for the correct duration of time will be expected. Many small changes to high magic and production will undoubtedly need to be processed at logistics so we encourage you to write it out before coming to the event to help it go smoother.
  • Camp Palos has well heated bunk houses, electricity, with running water/showers located inside. We will be assigning sleeping areas for folks in the main lodges this event and will post diagrams with your assignments at logistics and at each bunk house, since people are unfamiliar with the site. The 8 main sleeping areas each have room for 10 people in bunks and room for an air-mattress. To help us assign folks space there is a question in the registration related to this.
  • The Feast Event allows you to choose your dinner entrée, and a few upgrades options meant to enhance the experience of the event and defray costs for the chapter. Upgrades if purchased are an additional cost added on top of your event fee and must be paid in full at the time of paying your event fee. There is a question related to his in the registration.
    • Entree: Pulled Pork OR Bone in Pork Chop OR Sautéed Skinless/Boneless Chicken Breast OR Mac N Cheese
      • Upgrade options of Beef Brisket ($5) OR Full Rack of Ribs ($20)
    • A bottle of sparkling juice/cider which will be a "fine" wine that comes with a personalized note from an NPC of your choice, if no NPC is chosen Plot will choose. ($5 each)
    • A bottle of honey which will be "King's Honey" which is both a non addictive Euphoria Effect, and maybe traded to Daysper Dynasty NPCs for 2.1 crafting stuff and things ($10) the traders will take the "dredges" so feel free to use the honey as much as you want first!

Prepayment via PayPal should be sent to: Robertdautovski@yahoo.com please use friends and family or via ETH/BTC/DAI reach out via pm for wallet addresses.

We are requiring a 95% vaccination rate of all attendees at the event, and part of pre-registration will include proof of vaccination. Non-vaccinated players will be capped at 5% of total attendance, and if you are unvaccinated, you may be put on a “waiting list” to attend until more vaccinated players are registered. Get your vaccines, folks! With the expansion of vaccines available to the public and the amount of time before the event, there should be ample opportunity for our players to get their vaccinations in time, with the unvaccinated 5% comprising only those that are truly unable to receive the vaccine for medical reasons (allergies, immunocompromised, etc.).

Lastly, all attendees must have a current Alliance Chicago Membership ($20).

As a prelude of things to come the Weekend Feast Menu and Feast Teaser and Main Competitions

PCs
1. Jon D (Aramis) Bottle/Honey/Pork
2. Sam S (Beryl) Bottle/Pork
3. Kelley L (Kira) 2 Bottle/Honey/Pork
4. Bryan No I (Corbell) Bottle/Pork
5. Brian No Y (Thaddeus) Chop
6. Emma H (Kore) Bottle/Honey/Chop
7. Daphne P (Eve) Pork
8. Ryan C (Durinn) 2 Bottle/Brisket
9. Leanne L (Skylark) Bottle/Honey/Ribs
10. Andrea R (Gertrude) Honey/Brisket
11. Dylan L (Drake) Chop
12. Ryan B (Cass) Brisket
13. Dwayne B (Shen) Honey/Brisket
14. Amanda F (Liddia) Honey/Chicken
15 Sam P (Elle) Bottle/Brisket
16. Nay S (Adlao) Bottle/Honey/Brisket
17. Nate M (Vaelin) Bottle/2 Honey/Chicken
18 Matt M (Deslyvia) Pork
19. Luke D (Marcus) Ribs
20. Dena D (Thibidee) Bottle/Mac
21. Lacey M (Socks) Bottle/5 Honey/ Chicken
22. Zach H (Aiden) Bottle/Chop
23. Drew M (Samantha) Bottle/Brisket
24. Sol (Kat) Pork
25. Carrie B (Pebbles) Ribs
26. Nate B (Nyio) 2 Bottle/Brisket
27. Ib (Rengar) Bottle/Honey/Brisket
28. Mia L (Kai) Bottle/Brisket
29. Luke H (Petrichor) Bottle/Chicken
30. Daniel P (Kylar) Pork
31. Tony M (Ragnazi) Bottle/Ribs
32. David E (Heinricht) Bottle/Honey/Chop
33. Quinn S (Locke)
34. Sarah M (Tulli) Bottle/Ribs
35. Ethan R (Iggy) Honey/Ribs
36. Anna D (Lorelei) Bottle/Chop
37. Mike C (Reader) Pork
38. Esten R (Mr Clayheart) Brisket
39. Kyler Y (Emrich)
40. Nick P (Foss) Bottle/Ribs
41. Rynn L (Auryn) 2 Bottle/Honey
42. Derek S (Sam) Honey/Brisket
43. James F (Grimshaw) Bottle/Ribs
44. Kai W (Sasha) Bottle/Pork
45. Emma B (Agate) Brisket
46. Alexis S (Aura)
47. Andrew N (Rusty) Pork
48. Ben B (Binar) 2 Bottle/Honey/Chop
49. Jared M (Glenn) Bottle/Honey/Brisket
50. Ian H (Cami) Honey/Ribs
51. John G Bottle/Honey/Chicken
52. Jeremy R (Iban) Pork
53. Steph R (Mila) Bottle/Pork
54. Alex M (Jrajj) Brisket
55. Ainsley S (Star) Chicken
56. Ray P (Vincent)
57. Jasmine C (Jeralen) Brisket

NPCs
1. Rob Ribs
2. Nadine Ribs
3. Sid Pork
4. Julia Pork
5. Tabby Pork
6. Briar R 5 Honey/Chop
7. Laura S Pork
8. Jay S Mac

Last edited:
As a note as an Alpha Playtest there will be 12 Dragon Stamps for all PCs in attendance, and 6 DS for any person who submits a formal feedback on 2.1. There will be a form posted to do so after the event. The playtest packet will be posted HERE once it is released at the end of the month.

Reminder final 24 hours for prereg to get the sweet $15 discount.

I have to place the catering order tomorrow afternoon.

Got Covid this week... not going to be able to come to the event. Ugh.

I don’t see Me Sarah M. (Tuli) on the list with ribs and juice - did I go through? I even double checked that I had both magic items listed yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t see Me Sarah M. (Tuli) on the list with ribs and juice - did I go through? I even double checked that I had both magic items listed yesterday

Shh its ok your a Ninja! We do have your prereg, so no worries.

List updated. Super pumped for what I had expected to be one of the smallest events of the year, is totally not! See you all soon.

Shh its ok your a Ninja! We do have your prereg, so no worries.

List updated. Super pumped for what I had expected to be one of the smallest events of the year, is totally not! See you all soon.

I’m a ninja!?! Deal!!!!

Ninja parades are my favorite.

I'm super pumped for the very out of town folk to see what we can do on a more regular weekend!

Also I’m blind or it wasn’t there before and I’m number 34….. I ninja’s myself?

For this list purpose Im playing Binks instead of Cass this weekend and Emma B will be npcing now.

TROOP HOUSE
NPC CAMP
ALL NPCS SLEEP HERE

CABIN CLUSTER
A Closest to the Entrance/Ranger House
D Farthest from the Entrance/Ranger House

Cabin A (10)
The Company

Cabin B (8)
Jasmine Cabrera, JD, Nay, Ainsley Sailer, Jermey Rhodes, Kai Ferguson, Raymond Ponzek, Anna Dambrowski

Cabin C (8)
Ryan Benike, Andrea Rye, Esten Rye, Kayla Stewart, Rynn Lund, Nate Mclaurin, Sam Pacillo, Sol

Cabin D (8)
David Eberheart, Tony Mungo, Daniel Perez, Dena Dittrich, Kira Leveille, Dylan Laird, Brian Laird, Leanne Laird

RUSTIC HOUSE
Each Room has space for 10 in beds
A Left from entrance
B Right from entrance

Room A (9)
Daphne Poineal, Sam Swanson, ****, Ian Houston, Andrew Nelson, Matt Muske, Nate Baine, Carrie Baine, Dani Carstens

Room B (6)
Micheal Capossere, Emma Headings, Zach Headings, Ryan Codner, Luke Davison, Ib

Whoever did not prereg, or mistakenly was left off the list may join a sleeping area with a group they are affiliated with, if assigned space they should head to Room B of Rustic House. Once full, other options will be assigned speak with logistics.

This was an incredible event. Thank you!

Back