Registration Still Available for February 23rd Event!

Re: Pre-Registration for February 23rd Event Open!

Icey said:
I wanna play Death Storm :D

Isn't that how you play already? :good:

No, I'm too afraid of bane to play Death Storm. I just play Chaos Storm after stacking Bane and Cloak Necromancies into myself :D

I should start looking into Rebirth though...

Okay folks we are starting to get closer, help us plan by getting those Pre-registrations in, heck, even the Dave G. guy got his preregistration in, and he's famous for waiting till the last minute!

Lurin said:
Okay folks we are starting to get closer, help us plan by getting those Pre-registrations in, heck, even the Dave G. guy got his preregistration in, and he's famous for waiting till the last minute!

He's normally a no show though.

Yeah I have never meet a character named Dave G....I meet a guy named Enan once, what a ...formalist lol

I pre-regged on the 10% chance that I might be there (I'm starting a new weekend job this month). I'll be able to confirm when the date gets closer.

Can I assume some kind of ridiculously awesome brawl since we have a plethora if NPC's already pre-regged? Because that would be awesome.

Careful what you ask for :twisted:

Well... From an OOG standpoint it would be awesome, Thorgrim wouldn't like it very much, but Vaughn would. :D

Not going to be able to make it. I just can't do the drive for a one day event yet. But I will see you at the first weekend event!

Just got done e-mail logistics, but I'll be NPC'ing instead of PC'ing. Apparently law officials like to lie to me about speeding tickets, and I owe $150 more then what was written on the ticket, and I need to save money to pay for that instead of paying to be Icey for a day. So yeah, less life spells in town, yay :D

Icey said:
Just got done e-mail logistics, but I'll be NPC'ing instead of PC'ing. Apparently law officials like to lie to me about speeding tickets, and I owe $150 more then what was written on the ticket, and I need to save money to pay for that instead of paying to be Icey for a day. So yeah, less life spells in town, yay :D

One box of donuts with a note on them, one step closer to looking like a 'big man' in front of the other Owners......

Get your pre-regs in, folks! There's less time left than you think!

But if time is no more than one of the 11 dimensions than is it not a point of reference and thus unlimited...lol

Sir, I'm afraid I have to arrest you and take you to a grammar camp.

My head hurts now... :(

M-theory, superstring theory, and just plane old string theory makes everyones head hurt...except a select few which I for one am not...though it does fascinate me.

You have a distinct lack of commas is my point. Once I could understand what you were saying, I understood it. The problem that popped up, I read the entire thing without pausing, which made it sound strange and confusing.

I know a lot of folks like to wait until the last minute, well this is it, this is the last *SoMNLarp Minute! Pre-reg now!

*SoMNLarp Minute is defined as the last week before pre-registration ends.

Lurin said:
I know a lot of folks like to wait until the last minute, well this is it, this is the last *SoMNLarp Minute! Pre-reg now!

Is that copyrighted?

ThorgrimStoneaxe said:
Is that copyrighted?

Just consider it JehyuMarked, and back away carefully. ;)

Back