Registration Still Available for March 29th Faire Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Invited to help assist in making the region safe for the upcoming Roskarian Mercantile Conference, the adventurers make a return to the border town of Rivenside, no doubt ready to face whatever is causing trouble in the area.

Hey there!

The March 29th Faire event is closer than you think, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! The plot team is hard at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 9:00 AM on Saturday, with Game-On by 10:00 AM, and Game-Off at approximately 5:00 PM on Saturday. We would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
Camp Spring Lake Retreat
13690 Pine Bend Trail
Rosemount, MN 55068

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $25 for PCing and $5 for NPCing, with a $5 discount for pre-registering (making it $20 to PC or free to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible!

Pre-regs were due by Monday, March 24th at midnight! You can still register now (and it is greatly recommended that you do to help our logistics staff), but you do not get the discounted event cost.

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel)
2. Doug M. (K'Tarn)
3. Ryan Be. (Asher)
4. Adam P. (Asura)
5. Patrick L. (Artemis) - Build Expenditures
6. Connor B. (Tomnick)
7. Elaine M. (Kari) (New Player!)
8. David R. (Iganeous)
9. Matt M. (Victor)
10. Tasha D. (New Player!) -
Name, Race, Build Expenditures
11. Christina S. (Socora)
12. Marshall S. (Verrigan) -
Build Expenditures, Production
13. Duncan W. (Sigurth)
14. Kendra W. (Kokumo)
15. Kyle S. (GRONK)
16. Emilynn H. (Rhys)
17. Hannah M. (Nakira)
18. Timothy M. (Jonathan)
19. Carly C. (Fiona)
20. Kayla N. (Bethanne)
21. Josh S. (Zen)
22. Sharon M. (Aurora) -
Build Expenditures
23. Jordan F. (Valentino) - Build Expenditures, Spells
24. Ben. B. (Roben) - Build Expenditures
25. Sid P. (Ragnarok)
26. Ted C. (Vadis)
27. Rick B. (York)
28. Mariah S. (Talitha)

Registered PCs:
29. Teague M. (Harlequin)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. Devin H.
3. Kieran D.
4. Greg L.
5. Ben W. (New Player!)
6. Andrea R.
7. Vaughn W.
8. David G.
9. Alyssa W.
10. Zach A.
11. John L. (New Player!)

Last edited:
I would pre-reg, but the online form doesn't allow you to select the March 29th date.

-Ryan

I think Alexander does that to make sure he's first on the list, should be corrected in the next couple minutes.

Darn it, I didn't get in contact with my usual pre-reg notifiers this past week, so now I have to sit behind Devin on the list. Boo.

Addendum: I filled out the form and submitted, but I immediately forgot what I even put in it, so hopefully the information is right.

Darn it, I didn't get in contact with my usual pre-reg notifiers this past week, so now I have to sit behind Devin on the list. Boo.

Addendum: I filled out the form and submitted, but I immediately forgot what I even put in it, so hopefully the information is right.
*sniff* I feel your pain, I have to sit behind Ryan because I got my pre-reg in late... :'(

I wonder if Ryan being first on the Pre-reg list has anything to do with his recent suggestion to me that we should do loot on a "trickle down" plan starting with the first to pre-reg.

I wonder if Ryan being first on the Pre-reg list has anything to do with his recent suggestion to me that we should do loot on a "trickle down" plan starting with the first to pre-reg.
I'm all for it.

Y'all are assuming that anything will trickle down after I am done with it ;)

Hey, and if there are any creepy dolls they go to Asuras Collection...or is it just Adam loves them.

I'll be PCing this one and and the rest of the 2014 season as Cho Ko Nu, pending any necromacy-related death sentences. :p

please tell me your not into that whole support necromancy thing because I was so ready to like you IG.

this is going to be bad...

Foigus McFoigenson, local foiger.

I feel like I'm being mocked but I'm not quite sure.

Not mocking, it really is an actual in-game thing. If you want to know more, you can dig into the in-game forum from about a year ago.

Foigus McFoigenson, local foiger?
I do believe I'd get a good laugh out of that.

Back