Registration Still Open for April 25-27th Weekend Event!

Hey hey. Got my thing filled out.

Curious if you guys have extra weaponry for NPCs? I don't think the stuff I have here is exactly legal for Alliance.

Super stoked to come back. Having some car troubles though, not 100% sure if I'm gonna make it, pre-registered just in case though.

Hey hey. Got my thing filled out.

Curious if you guys have extra weaponry for NPCs? I don't think the stuff I have here is exactly legal for Alliance.

NPC/Monster Camp has dozens of weapons for NPCs to use. You'll be taken care of. :)

Super stoked to come back. Having some car troubles though, not 100% sure if I'm gonna make it, pre-registered just in case though.

Welcome back! If you have car issues, other players might be able to give you a ride. Where are you located?

I'm in Saint Cloud, and as far as I know there's only two other players up here who are planning to go to the game and they're not sure if they'll have room in their car for a third person.

Worst case you can always post and I can swing by after I pick up the trailer on the way to game. It's only an extra ten miles so it's not a big deal.

Thanks Dave. I'd rather not inconvenience anyone, but I'll keep that in mind as a last resort.

My group will be coming in late on friday, not sure on the time. We got a music concert to attend before heading up there.

I got Emma covered going to the event, getting back is the tricky part as we're heading in the opposite direction to pick up the baby from grandma's house

I can give a ride back. Emma, we have you covered! :)

That is the best news I've heard all day, Thank you Peter!!

hey! I'm Pcing, just hopping fence for 95% of the game....

I support Jehyu being around for another round of orders!

Back