Registration Still Open for February 22nd Faire Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Planning to investigate Quelie Elven ruins whose state of eternal winter has come to an end, the adventurers head to the Wastes, ready to see what the frozen ruins and the surrounding lands have to offer in the ways of risk and reward.

Hey y'all! Having a good year so far?

Even if you are, I bet your year needs more LARP. Fortunately for you, the February 22nd One-Day Faire event is closer than you think, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! The plot team is already at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 9:30 AM on Sunday, with Game-On hopefully by 11:00 AM, with Game-Off at roughly 6:30 PM. Since we have a shorter time for our event than our normal weekend events, we would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
Spring Lake Retreat
13690 Pine Bend Trail
Rosemount, MN, 55068

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $25 for PCing and $5 for NPCing, with a discount for pre-registering (making it $20 to PC or free to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs were due by Monday, February 16th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering at this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel)
2. Kyle S. (GRONK)
3. Ryan Be. (Vermouth)
4. David R. (Iganeous)
5. Patrick L. (Artemis) - Build Expenditures, Magic Items
6. Adam P. (Asura) - Spells Prepared, Magic Items
7. Emma B. (Ilana)
8. Matt M. (Jasper)
9. Stephen R. (Urt)
10. Lou A. (Kadien)
11. Ryan H. (Icey)
12. Christina S. (Socora)
13. Jen S. (Jamina)
14. Rick B. (York)
15. Carly B. (Fiona)
16. Rob D. (Kitaruen)
17. Andrea R. (Lilly)

Registered PCs:
18. Sarah S. (Tondra)
19. Mariah S. (Talitha)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. Vaughn W.
3. Kendra W.
4. Jessica M. (New Player!)
5. Greg L.
6. Nikki H.
7. Ted C.
8. Elaine M.
9. Dave G.
10. Kat M.

Registered NPCs:
11. Mike V. (New Player!)
12. Sid P.
13. Bryan L. (New Player!)

Last edited:
Hey, we have Icey, we're covered on healing. KUYAK

Yeah, you have to do Kuyak, cause you need to roll with your REAL guild!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Our online pre-reg form has apparently not been functioning properly the last few days, so if you submitted anything AFTER the Pre-reg deadline, we seem to have missed it! If you don't see yourself on the PC or NPC list and you submitted a registration, PLEASE let us known as soon as possible so that we know you plan to attend!

Hey everyone, just a quick reminder:

The shelter at our site for the February game is heated, but I do remind you that mods will be taking place outside and that you should dress for the weather! It's likely going to be pretty cold so make sure to wear warm clothing! I have been told to recommend wools, synthetics, and silks to best stay cozy if possible, given that cotton can get pretty chilly when it gets wet, and I cannot say enough good things about wearing layers when it comes to cold weather!

Also, if you have any extra pairs of gloves, please bring these to the event to lend out to anyone that may have forgotten to bring their own! Fingers are extremely easy to turn into fingercicles and I would hate to have anyone without gloves for the event!

The list should now be updated with everyone I know is coming, so let me know if you still don't see yourself on the list!

Hey y'all, just another reminder: Bring a cup to use for the event! Let alone making our game look better, having people bring their own in-genre-looking cup or mug helps us cut down on supply costs and garbage generated at each event! A few extra cups are likely to be available to borrow from other players but there won't be enough for everyone if everyone forgets, so make sure to bring something to drink out of! If you have extras you can bring, bring them along to lend out to folks who forget. :)

Back