Registration Still Open for July 10-12 Weekend Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey y'all!

The July 10-12 Weekend event is closer than you think, and that means that Registration is now open! The plot team is already at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 9:00 PM, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
(Camp Matta)
1538 180th Avenue
Kanabec Twp, MN

There will be a $5 discount for those sleeping in tents, so bring one! It helps fit everyone on site!

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, with a discount for pre-registering (making it $50 to PC or $5 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs were due by Monday, July 6th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering at this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Kyle S. (Briar)
2. Josh C. (Baeleon) - Need card from home chapter
3. Ryan Be. (Asher)
4. Christina S. (Trixy)
5. Emilynn H. (Lena) - Production
6. Doug M. (Ole)
11. Kayla S. (Locke) - Need card from home chapter (we are switching to the metric system for pre-regs so I'm putting this here, I will admit to no bribes- Lurin)
7. Emma B. (Shocke)
8. Sid P. (Beryl) - Need card from home chapter
9. Conor J. (Wild Rose) - Need card from home chapter
10. Jonathan M. (Roff)
12. Jamie S. (Amber)
13. Elaine M. (Kari)
14. Rick B. (Oliver) - Need card from home chapter
15. Patrick L. (Artemis)
16. Jen S. (Jamina)
17. Matt M. (Sir Victor)
18. Mariah S. (Talitha) - Build Expenditures, Spells Prepared
19. Ranee J. (Pandora) - Need card from home chapter

Registered PCs:
20. Cisco C. (New Player!) - Name, Build Expenditures
21. Jacob G. (Aurious) (New Player!) - Build Expenditures

Pre-Registered NPCs:

1. Alexander T.
2. Vaughn W.
3. Kendra W.
4. Mike V.
5. Anthony G.
6. Jack B.
7. Stephen R.
8. Duncan W.
9. David G.
10. David To.
11. Zach B.

Last edited:
Ooh, Wild Rose Adventuring Company.

Hey y'all! First thing: Remember to get your pre-registration in soon! We'd love to get a good idea of who all is coming!

Second thing: It looks like this event will likely be a bit of a crowded event, so if you have a tent, I would perhaps suggest bringing it to help fit everyone comfortably. Assuming the weather will be alright, someone (or 2-3 people) is/are welcome to borrow the pop-up screen pavilion thing we have on site to use for their own, on a first-come-first-serve basis.

As an aside we will have two large comfortable tents available for use (you even get the discount!) Both are brand new. We have one stand-alone that fits 3 with lots of room and a single side by side with two rooms that also fit at least three with lots of room to spare! If you want to reserve one of the three rooms we just ask that you have at least two people that will be sleeping in the rerserved space pre-registered.

I have extra tents and tent space I can offer people as well.

Wait, why's the metric system involved with my Locke now? WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!

Greetings,

My name is Jacob, and this will be the first LARP that I have attended in several years; the other one was in Texas and was roughly based on the Elder Scrolls.
One question though; are there foam or latex weapons for sale at the event? Merely curious.

We don't typically have weapons readily available for purchase at our events, but there are a handful of excellent boffersmiths in our chapter that you could talk to at the event about making you some weapon(s) for future use. In any case, if you don't have your own weapons to use this event, don't worry; you can borrow something from our NPC Camp weapon supply. :)

We're glad to have you come out and join us this weekend!

Back