Registration still open for July 14th!

Re: Pre-registration open for July 14th!

I'm assuming the "Kristen G." listed under NPCs is me. However, I do have 2 "i's" in my name. KristIn. :) Just sayin'

:D

Get your pre-regs in, folks!

I was planning on playing an Alt this event, but several folks have requested Gandian, so he'll be showing up as usual. :thumbsup:

My Dryad Alt will be making an appearance at the August event instead, unless catastrophe strikes! Be prepared!

Could somebody bring a camera to this event? There's been a distinct lack of pictures taken lately, and I'd at least like to get a picture of all the PCs in full gear (maybe snap a shot as they go through Logistics?), as well as our NPCs, for publicity's sake.

We trade a Dryad for an Elf and an Elf for a Dryad. What's the world coming to?

I was planning to bring a camera with to take pictures of our "makeup-ing" and in full gear prior to game on, as I agree, we could use more pictures. Others are welcome as well, especially those NPCing, as you'll have that behind the scenes aspect to it.

I will also bring my camera!

And thanks to whoever made my name right. I appreciate it!!!!!!

:D

I'll bring my video camera if anybody wants to do some video shooting. Just talk to me prior to the event starting so I know who'll be borrowing it.

If anyone wants to bring some extra AA batteries I can bring my camera, I've got a few memory cards we can use if anyone's got access to an SD card reader to upload the pictures.

Oh, hey that's like my first five questions answered!

Last day to Pre-register folks, as much as I love your money, we'd prefer to know you are coming more!

Sent!

OrcFighterFTW said:
+1

Sent also. I can't wait for Saturday.
Hopefully it's nice out.
Al

Yeah, I'm really hoping it won't be super hot this weekend. The weather forecast looked decent last time I checked it, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. That's the main reason I'll be there this weekend but Carly won't - she's a wuss with hot weather.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Could somebody bring a camera to this event? There's been a distinct lack of pictures taken lately, and I'd at least like to get a picture of all the PCs in full gear (maybe snap a shot as they go through Logistics?), as well as our NPCs, for publicity's sake.

I'll have my laptop up there and will be taking the first dump from the wildlife camera, I'll set it up near logistics for randomly timed photos and somewhere else during the game to see what we can get.

42 folks for a one-day, who knew there were so many crazy folks in Minnesota?!

Korgoth said:
You can take the question mark off my name. I have my stuff packed already.
The question mark there is because we don't know your last name, since you didn't put it on your pre-reg form. ;)

Are any meals provided, or are we on our own? I'm fine either way, but I need to know what to bring.

A Tastey Lunch will be served around mid-day (1-2ish usually)

And here I was going to tell them that they would all have to starve - that it would build character ;) Like there won't be enough characters already there :funny:

Back