Registration Still Open for June 20-22nd Weekend Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
In honor of the Valley of Solace being cleared of all Corrupt Nodes for the first time in many years and the upcoming coronation of the new King, celebrations and contests hosted by the prominent merchant Kirna Lightfoot are being held in the Valley, with people of all kinds welcome to come and join in the festivities!

Hey y'all!

The June 20-22nd Weekend event is closer than you think, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! The plot team is already at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 9:00 PM, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
(Camp Matta)
1538 180th Avenue
Kanabec Twp, MN

There will be a $5 discount for those sleeping in tents, so bring one! It helps fit everyone on site!

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, with a discount for pre-registering (making it $50 to PC or $5 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check out http://mnalliance.com/prereg.html and simply fill out the information. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs were due by Monday, June 16th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering now, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Emma B. (Ilana)
2. Christina S. (Trixy)
3. Marshall S. (Verrigan)
4. Ryan Be. (Asher)
5. Lou A. (Kadien)
6. David R. (Iganeous)
7. Duncan W. (Sigurth)
8. Patrick L. (Artemis)
9. Greg L. (Erdo) - Race, Class, Build Expenditures
10. Luke W. (Kaito) - Spells Prepared
11. Stephanie J. (Maya)
12. Ted C. (Vadis)
13. Ryan By. (Owen)
14. Jordan T. (Ajnin) (New Player!)
15. Elise D. (Raven)
16. Kyle S. (Briar)
17. Sid P. (Ragnarok)
18. Carly B. (Dagmara)
19. Mariah S. (Talitha)
20. Tim S. (Tazoulti)
21. Jen S. (Jamina)
22. Rick B. (York)
23. Matt M. (Victor)
24. Kat M. (Benedine) - Build Expenditures

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. Alyssa W.
3. Stefanie O. (New Player!)
4. Stephen R.
5. Teague M.
6. David G.

Last edited:
greetings alexander, you may need to check out the mnalliance site, for when i tried to get into today it was like it didn't exist. is there a problem with the server?

David Raatz

Yes there is a known problem with the website, please use the link above in the description to access the pre-registration form directly.

Hello all!!!!!

My name is Stefanie and I just registered for the June event. This will be my first LARP. I am super duper excited!!!!! I have wanted to trying LARPing for a few years now and had actually tried to contact this group about 2 years ago but the site I found seemed to be out of date and not used so I thought there was not a group any longer :( I plan to NPC so that I can get a handle on how things work and what all goes on. I am currently learning, reading rules and what not so I can plan a more permanent character. Unfortunately, because of my schedule I can only attend on Saturday from morning until evening. I can be a little shy around new people at first, especially when it's a large group and that sometimes gets mistaken for bitchiness but I promise I am very friendly. I'm really just a huge goofy dork and love to have fun and try new things. I like to be creative and love love love make up and costumes.

I look forward to meeting all of you next weekend!

Hi Stefanie,

Welcome! Sounds like you will fit right in. NPCing is a great way to begin, because of all the different things you get to experience. Once you get a taste of all the fun things you can do in Monster Camp, you will have a good idea of what you might like to make for a PC character - and will have more build points to spend because of the time spent in Monster Camp earns you experience points toward your character.

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday,

~Matt

I was worried my favorite squire wouldn't be in attendance.

Back