Registration Still Open for June 24-26 Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey folks! It's almost time for the June 24th-26th event, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open!

Pre-registering lets us know you're coming and, as such, lets the plot and logistics teams prepare what's needed for you ahead of time. It lets us get our game started all the quicker and smoother, and it even gives you a discount on the event! Everybody wins!

The quicker you get your pre-reg in, the happier the logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg.

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill it out and click to send it. Easy as that. Or you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com

Pre-regs should include: Build expenditures, goblin stamp expenditures, magic item info, any production skill use, any craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate.

Pre-regs are due by midnight of Tuesday the 21st of June!
Registration after this time does not get you the discounted rate, but is still highly appreciated by the chapter, as it greatly helps out with the logistics process!

Registrations can still be sent in, and this is highly encouraged!

Thanks in advance! See y'all soon!

PREREGISTERED PCS:
1. Ryan Bu.
2. Seamus C.
3. Xavier M.
4. Nathan K.
5. Alexander T.
6. David C.
7. David R.
8. Rick B.
9. Teague M.
10. Andrew C.
11. Mariah S.
12. Dan L.
13. Andrea R.
14. Tim S.
15. Corey B.
16. Ryan Be.
17. Crystal K.
18. Jen S.
19. Lexi L.
20. Ryan Z.
21. Timothy M.
22. Sarah S.
23. Paul F.

REGISTERED PCS:
24. Courtney H.
25. Zack P.
26. Erik A.
27. Josh S.
28. Daphne P.

PREREGISTERED NPCS:
1. Tristin W.
2. Kristin G.
3. Emilynn H.
4. Peter H.
5. Travis K.
6. (switched to PC)
7. Dawson D.
8. Michael L.
9. Ariana B.
10. Naomi F.
11. Christina S.
12. Stephen S.
13. David G.
14. Nick S.
15. Stephen R.
16. Charlotte R.
17. Ryan H.

REGISTERED NPCS:
18. Chris B.
19. Jesse B.
20. Denise C.

Re: Pre-Registration Open for June 24-26 Event!

When is the last day to preregister?

matrim1985 said:
When is the last day to preregister?
I forgot about that. The post has been updated with this information. :)

Going to try and get that weekend off. I may have someone to cover for me that Saturday, and I'll see if I can't trade shifts to work in the morning friday and late night Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to, because if I can't, I won't be able to attend another LARP event until August :/

If I can't find out by Monday, I'm just going to send in my pre-reg and pray like hell I can go :p

Don't forget to Pre-reg mates! I know a lot of folks like to wait until after all the blankets have cleared, but help us make sure we have enough food, as well as help your plot team out by pre-regging early and often!

I'll pre reg sunday :)

can you just throw me on as an NPC? it's a bit redundant to fill out a prereg if i dont need anything from logistics and you dont serve anything im allergic to.
-dawson

The pre reg link isn't working for me. Just keeps telling me message failed to send and to contact an admin. So I'll just send it to logistics.

I believe the reason the link isn't working cause the L is capitalized, which I believe matters - but I could be wrong.

Only a little longer to pre-reg, folks! Get those in for easier logistics and discount rates!

Of course, even if you miss the pre-reg deadline, you can (and should) still turn in your registration early, which helps us logistics folks a lot.

No the link worked fine but the actual web form refused to send the message.

I tried again but yeah, it's been that way for awhile now. Just use the email.

This is looking scary....

I know it's too late for the pre-reg discount, but yeah, I'll try and show up as NPC. Just treat it as if I'll show up, but I dunno if I can :/

Icey said:
I know it's too late for the pre-reg discount, but yeah, I'll try and show up as NPC. Just treat it as if I'll show up, but I dunno if I can :/
You've got an hour and fifteen minutes, man. Pre-reg discount time ain't done yet!

I think this shows how much I pay attention to the bigger details ><

Hello All.
I am unable to make it this weekend.
But i will for sure be there in July.
Have fun all.
Al

So many NPCs, this'll be interesting.

edit: 19 NPC's, 24 PC's, Holy Moley!

Back