Registration Still Open for June 24-26 Event!

This is getting really scary.

this is going to be an interestingly fun weekend with all these NPCs....... I'm kind of considering PCing, but as usually I really don't know. Stupid decisions.

Charlotte,

PC then the DEs wont have a choice but to let you fight.

Paul

Silly David didn't register me as an NPC! Just kidding...I am a big girl...
I am coming btw to NPC...sorry for the late reply - been a hectic first week of work :(

So, what's the over/under on resurrections this weekend?

Also - offer stands - if someone can find me coverage for GameStop in the Downers Grove, IL area (must be an asst mgr), I'll see about tagging along with someone... that way the big heals are there.

You should PC denise =P

I 2nd the fact you should PC.

I think the thing is that Denise's peeps are npcs :p

denise_eviana said:
Silly David didn't register me as an NPC! Just kidding...I am a big girl...
I am coming btw to NPC...sorry for the late reply - been a hectic first week of work :(

You definitely should PC this event! Trust me. :D

Haha, Chris B and Jesse B didn't get on the Pre-reg list early enough whereas I did. It's funny because I was thinking of Pre-regging them :p

Also, sorry to logistics, I'll be a little late. I get off work at 6, and am going to pick someone up at 6:30 and will be up there around 8, the time where everyone else shows up. Sorry again in advance.

Icey said:
Also, sorry to logistics, I'll be a little late. I get off work at 6, and am going to pick someone up at 6:30 and will be up there around 8, the time where everyone else shows up. Sorry again in advance.

Oh You don't even want to know when I'm showing up with Paul... :funny:

Are you kidding me, a 1.15:1 ratio of PCs to NPCs? I sense a lot of deaths o.0

Now would be a perfect game to have the Imaginary Legendary Earth spell: Life Storm.

Life Storm isn't an imaginary thing... it's just a super buffed life item.

*edit: I have also been reminded that it is a guild (note:not a Gaden based guild)... which I am kinda in...

I plan on coming but will probably NPC since I won't know many people PC'ing

Joe, Dig in game

Joe, make some new friends! we don't bite. As opposed to several NPCs which do.

Paul :)

Hey folks,

If you learned any skills this last weekend, could you please send Logistics a quick email saying what skill(s)? That would be very appreciated!

~ Alexander

Back