Registration still open for May 4th-6th!

Lurin

Duke
Hey folks!

It's almost time for the May 4th-6th event, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! This is going to be an awesome event, as always, so make sure you show up!

This event will take place at our brand new Permanent site, Located at..
1538 180th Avenue Kanabec Twp, MN

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what's we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, though if you Pre-Register, the cost drops to $50 to PC and $5 for NPCs.

As a Special offer with the new site to help keep as much room as possible, anyone sleeping in a tent (yours or another's) will receive a $10 discount for PCs or $5 off for NPCs (that would be free to NPC, or $40 to PC!) There is plenty of room for tents to be set up on the new site, and the weather should be beautiful!

For a form for preregistration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Pre-regs were due by midnight of Monday, the 30th of April!

Registration now does not get you the discounted rate, but is still highly appreciated by the chapter, considering it still greatly helps out with the logistics process!

I look forward to seeing y'all again!

~ David
SoMN Randomly Interfering Onwer

PRE-REGISTERED PCs:
1. Alex....ander T.
2. Ryan Be.
3. Christina S.
4. Mariah S.
5. Matt M.
6. Alan W.
7. Rick B.
8. Ryan H.
9. Chris B.
10. Adric F.
11. Andrea R.
12. Jenn S.
13. Adam D.
14. Peter H.
15. Alysha S.
16. Kayla N.
17. Ethan K.
18. Jack B.
19. Anthony G.
20. Nathan K.
21. Seamus C.
22. Tim S.
23. Ryan Bu.
24. Chris H.
25. Carly B.
26. Kyle S.
27. David G.
28. Tavis C.
29. Amy D.
30. Duncan B.
31. Crystal K.
32. Courtney H.
33. Kasia W.

REGISTERED PCs:
34. Timothy M.
35. Josh S.
36. Michael A.
37. Maria J.
38. Michael H.

PRE-REGISTERED NPCs:
1. David T.
2. Dan L.
3. Kristin G.
4. Tristin W.
5. Dan S.
6. Emilynn H.
7. Teague M.
8. Sarah S.
9. Sam O.
10. Aleksandr N.

COLOR CODING:
Black - Good to go, you've got a membership (or you have a current membership in another 'home' chapter), we've received your card, and you are ready to play!
Red - Mostly good to go, our database shows your membership as expired, if this is in error send a note to logistics!
Blue - Mostly good to go, your card is coming from out of chapter and we haven't seen it (yet)
Green - Both Red and Blue

Re: Pre-registration open for May 4th-6th!

Pre-reg sent!! Can't wait this is going to be awesome!! :twisted:

How will the "tent" discount apply to those who are on the Gold/Platinum prepaid plans?

I'll get my pre-reg in EOD.

Darkcrescent said:
How will the "tent" discount apply to those who are on the Gold/Platinum prepaid plans?

I'll get my pre-reg in EOD.

hrm, We'll give you a $10 donation's worth of gobbies!

This falls painfully close to AP testing! I will try to get there but it's such a long drive for a newbie driver. :p

Where do we indicate the "I'm sleeping in a tent" option? Or is this just done when we pay at Logistics?

OrcFighterFTW said:
Where do we indicate the "I'm sleeping in a tent" option? Or is this just done when we pay at Logistics?

Do it at check in

I unfortunatly wont be making this one and am not sure on the following either. :(

AllianceCHI said:
I unfortunatly wont be making this one and am not sure on the following either. :(

No interest for Jehyu then, mwa ha ha! :p

Unfortunately I'll be in Chicago on a school trip... and I've already paid for the trip so no going back now :(

I'll be there!

Also, to folks who have sent things to Logistics recently: I've been pretty busy over the last week, but I promise that you will be responded to tomorrow or in the next couple days. Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused!

Pre-reg sent!

This is the weekend before my joust tournament in Texas so if you see me in game offer me a water to remind me.

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Good luck with your Jousting, Matt! :thumbsup:

so, if we decide to sleep in a tent, is passing out in the tavern (provided there's room) still an option?

deoman said:
so, if we decide to sleep in a tent, is passing out in the tavern (provided there's room) still an option?

If you accept the discount, we expect you to sleep in a tent for any extended length of time. The idea is to reduce the crowd in the building after all.

So I think that's basically saying, if you find yourself actually 'falling asleep' and have payed the reduced price to tent, please go to pass out in your tent! :thumbsup:

Get those pre-registrations in folks, I know some may be waiting till after Chicago, but there are only 4 days left!

All right peeps, get those registrations in - the LARP Mom can't go shopping for groceries, if she doesn't know how many to feed. Unless ya'll aren't interested in eating :)

Guys, just putting a call out.

30 PCs, and 10 NPCs is looking a bit rough numbers wise. Particularly considering half those NPCs are staff and need to be running a number of things.

If you are willing to hop fence and NPC for a set period of time, particularly if you are willing to 'schedule' this I have a pretty clear idea of the event schedule and can try to let people know when there is stuff IG going on that I know they will really want to be IG for. It would certainly help out a TON if we had several fence hoppers all throughout the event if folks were willing, and we could reward that will cool roles and possibly even goblin stamps as well.

If this is something you might be willing to do please feel free to email me personally. dreamingfurther @ gmail . com (or PM) DaveG has already graciously offered so yes Dave, I'll be keeping you in the loop!

Can't wait for the event guys! It's gonna be tons of fun! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back