Registration Still Open, July 12th-14th

Lurin

Duke
Hey folks!

It's almost time for the July 12th-14th event, and that means that Pre-Registration is now open! The plot team is hard at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at 6:00 PM, with Game-On by roughly 9:00-10:00 PM, and Game-Off by noon on Sunday.

This event will take place at the following site:
Camp Stearns
3303 County Road 44
South Haven, MN, 55382

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, though if you Pre-Register, the cost drops to $50 to PC and $5 for NPCs.

For a form for preregistration, check out http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill out the information you need to send it. Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg to logistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Pre-regs were due by Monday, July 8th at midnight. Registering now does not get you the discounted rate, but is still highly appreciated by our logistics guy!

Players with purple text have additional information needed for their pre-regs and should send the missing info to logistics before Wednesday, July 8th! Please send a message to the Logistics email address with any updates.

Players with red names have memberships that are expired and need to be renewed ($5 for a three month membership, and $15 for one year).

Pre-registered PCs:
1. Ryan Bu. (Dure'dhel)
2. Tristin W. (Fredrick)
3. Vaughn W. (Thorgrim)
4. Christina S. (Socora)
5. Patrick L. (Artemus)
6. Garth N. (Julfrig)
7. Matt V. (Roland)
8. Luke W. (Kaito) - Build Expenditures
9. Caleb N. (Reyn)
10. Josh S. (Roy)
11. Devin H. (Tauran)
12. Ryan Be. (Asher)
13. Adam P. (Asura)
14. Adam D. (Val)
15. Nathan B. (Nyio)
16. Nick P. (Foss)
17. David R. (Iganeous)
18. Kyle S. (Briar)
19. Carly B. (Dagmara)
20. Al W. (Aldorian)
21. Dan L. (Izz'Rak)
22. Rick B. (York)
23. Mariah S. (Talitha)
24. Emilynn H. (Rhys)
25. Courtney H. (Vi)
26. Tim S. (Tazoulti)
27. Jake S. (Korvayle)
28. Kat M. (Benedine)
29. Adric F. (Anthony)
30. Doug M. (K'Tarn)
31. Haley B. (Katira)
32. Alysha K. (Regan)
33. Hannah M. (Nakira)
34. Jen S. (Jamina)
35. Kayla N. (Keallit)
36. Andrea R. (Lilly)
37. Rob D. (Kitaruen)
38. Daphne P. (Vain)

Registered PCs:
39. Nathan K. (Thorador) Build Expenditures, Magic Items, Production
40. David C. (Davion)
41. Seamus C. (Benjamin)
42. Timothy M. (Jonathan)
43. Ethan K. (Ewan)

Pre-registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. Kyra D.
3. Marshall S.
3.14159265. Stephen S.
5. Greg L.
6. Andrew L.
7. Jenna C.
8. Dave G. (Sorry folks, no time for Jehyu this game)
9. Jack B.
10. Anthony G.
11. Amy G.
12. Erik A.
13. Amberlee H.
14. Teague M.
15. Dan D.
16. John F. (New Player!)
17. Sean S. (New Player!)

Re: Pre-Registration Open, July 12th-14th

I'm having a problem where when I try to open the pre-registration form on the website I can't actually see the form, it just gives me a light blue wall where the form usually is, am I the only person with this problem or is this happening for others as well?

It's showing up fine for me using IE8 (it's what I have to use at work, don't judge).

KyleSchmelz said:
It's showing up fine for me using IE8 (it's what I have to use at work, don't judge).
Too late... I've tried all the browsers I have downloaded on my computer (Chrome, Safari, and Firefox) and it hasn't worked, I'll using a different computer and see if that changes anything.

w00t! I'm first!!!! :ninja:

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted:

:ninja:

Sent, not first :( I had to sink down to using Internet Explorer, I am forever ashamed of myself... :unsure:

What would be an example of build expenditures. I don't exactly know how much build I have for Julfrig and I've never had to do something like this before in the past. Sorry.

Sincerely,
Garth Natwick (Out-of-Game)
Julfrig (In-Game)

Since we're listing browsers where the form won't work, it won't work using the Dolphin browser on my HTC Evo Shift. :p. I submitted mine and Carly's using the default Android Internet app, let me know if it didn't go through correctly. I'm currently without internets.

Garth, are you a brand new player? You can either figure out your character's build at the event or get in contact with one of our newbie marshals -I believe Ryan Benike and Peter H (Darkcrescent and OrcFighterFTW respectively) are both newbie marshals and they can help you with any questions you have. Build expenditures would be any abilities you can buy with your build, such as a backstab, read magic, or eviscerate. If you haven't played at all you start with 15 build, but you can get in contact with our logistics guy, Alexander, through logistics @mnalliance.com to check your build otherwise.

Just to clarify, I'm not a newbie marshal for the 2013 season. I'm not adverse to helping, but I can't guarantee the 48 hour turn around time for questions as newbie marshals can. You can still send me questions, but it might take some time for me to get back to you.

I'm taking care of Garth's requests, don't worry.

Get your pre-regs in! Time is running out!

I suppose I could of posted something here but I sent Garth a PM Wednesday afternoon; but if Alexander has the logistics covered he should be set then.

Ryan
- That one Newbie Marshal

Just to let everyone know, I got everything figured out. Thanks for all the help!

I should be registered as An NPC!
For I am coming to SoMN

Re: Registration Open, July 12th-14th

Did mine come through? I did send it in. My laptop and email were disagreeing last night.

tennyo.san said:
Did mine come through? I did send it in. My laptop and email were disagreeing last night.

It did not, please resend it.

Resent! And I'm not playing Eve.

Just noticed, the two main Celestial guild members this game are at the top of the list... Coincidence, i think not!

What cabins/facilities are open to us at the site?

Will there be running water and/or showers?

What time can we show up to the site?

matrim1985 said:
Just noticed, the two main Celestial guild members this game are at the top of the list... Coincidence, i think not!

Oh and C-Guild in da HOUZE!!!!!

matrim1985 said:
Wait, the two main celestial guild members? I think you are forgetting someone ;P

Back