Remembrance day celebrations

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Friends,

A few years ago the court of Corrheim announced a holiday to remember those that had fallen. Those that had sacrificed so that we could go on. Those that gave blood , sweat and in some cases their lives so that others could prosper. This gather we celebrate that day. The "remembrance Day" will be a celebration on the second day of the gather. We will share food and drink. We will talk of old friends and exploits. The tone will begin more somber. Like most dwarven celebrations it will then get far loud as we celebrate. Our stories will be heard by spirits in the heroes graveyard. It will light the paths of our lives ones and their afterlife will shine as they hear that names raised in mirth and glory. I invite you to spend time with me on the second day of the gather. Bring food and drink to share. If you cannot then partake in mine and tell me the tales of those that you held dear. This offer goes to citizens of Icenia, our friends and those who would be friends .

By my hand
Baron Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

Let their lives and deeds live on through those they have left living, until we too join them.

-Gwendara Alanik
Squire to the Court of Corrheim

Back