Reminders: August Event

Circe

Artisan
Hey all! Some important reminders:
  • The preregistration/prelogistics deadline for the August (15, 16, 17) event is 8/10 at 11:59PM. Get them in on time and you get a free 250GS Gift of the Land!
  • Since I'm going to be on vacation this week, I'm extending the deadline for magic item requests once more to 8/10. I will not accept any requests after that point.
  • If you received any temporary tags at the last event, notify me (ashburygm@gmail.com) to receive the permanent tag.
  • If you plan on NPCing, please let us know as soon as possible! There are roles that still need to be filled!
  • If you plan on photographing the next event, let us know! We will give you oodles of gobbies for doing it!
  • If you have anything you'd like to submit to the Ashbury Times, you have until 8/8 to submit it to ashburytimes@gmail.com! Help us create a better newsletter for you to enjoy!
  • Don't forget to donate! We're still offering 10GS:$1 on food donations, and you'll also get the Lesser Gift of the Land bonus that allows you a one-time full heal for the event! Help us feed you!
Any questions, concerns, or suggestions may be directed to me at ashburygm@gmail.com. Please note that I will be out of state with minimal internet access between August 2nd and August 9th.

Thank you, and see you in a few weeks!

Back