Remmington call to arms.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greimalk

Newbie
In the early morning light of the new day Shatrevar walks calmly to the center of the commons and pauses for a moment and looks around. Parsons Breach is quiet and peaceful for the moment, but he knows it will not last for soon he would need to shatter the stillness of the morning. Mobeus and he had spoken late the night before with the members of House Remmington that were in town to give them warning.

Coughing slightly, he raises his head and begins to issue the commands that were required of him as a member of House Remmington.

"All members of House Remmington, you are summoned to assemble in the commons to begin the long trek to our lands and the first step in regaining our Keep... The Mages Tower. Bring all your weapons, armour and supplies for yourself and to fortify our Tower once recovered. You have the morning to prepare and then we will begin the journey to our home......"

Taking the parchment from his satchel, he hammers it to the nearby fence post with all the information that he had just stated and slowly walks back to his house to gather his equipment. If successful, they would regain the tower and reinforce the magics protecting it and the surrounding countryside; if not they would scout their lands and gain as much information as possible to recover all that Remmington had lost.

A sadness enters his face, he would not lose his new home like he had lost his first one, he might stand or fall, but Remmington would rise again.
 

Shenany-guns

Newbie
Calgary Staff
Striding into the commons, Boris is flanked by Stig and Aezir. Carry arms and armour, they ready to set out.

(OOG) Please ignore this post as we will be at the next event.
 
Last edited:

Illandra

Newbie
Illandra sets her staff and other traveling supplies down, and fully secures the strings on her bags. Looking at the gathering of people she sighs. This is going to be a long trip... she thinks.

Gathering things back up in a more secure hold, she clears her throat.

"To all making their way to Remmington land -- Make your way to the caravan! We must make haste." before walking off towards the caravan she had secured.

(OOG: To all who are planning to go: it is either a 2 or 3 week trek either way by caravan. Those who are attending July's event wont be able to make it there and back in time. -- But those who are not going to July's event -- Please PM me here or on Facebook if you are going to Remmington lands)
 
Coming up alongside Illandra, Clover hands a basket of baked goods to her. " All my hopes for a safe journey there and back, Make sure you all come back home Safe."
 
Last edited:

Daimyo Shi

Newbie
Shiv comes up to Illandra, "So can you use another sword for this? I promice to stay bought." Shiv give a bit of Smirk after finishing.
 

Greimalk

Newbie
Shatrevar looks upon the assembled forces and nods, they should have enough strength of arms and magic to handle any average threat they would encounter. Looking to Daimyo, he states " If you have the inclination and the time Good Daimyo, you would be more than welcome to join our mission, but understand that you will be on the road there and back for approximately 6 weeks". Turning back to the marshaled forces, Shatrevar places his hand over his heart and formally bows to the assembled peoples of House Remmington. "Journey safe and return quickly my brothers and sisters; and if the threat seems too great then return immediately". "My duties in Parsons Breach have prevented me from travelling with you on this mission, but know that you carry the entire strength of our House with you and you will succeed". Snapping to attention, he salutes the gathered forces and then turns away and marches off..... before any of them can see the tears forming in his eyes.

(OOG: Due to the time allotment for this mission, only persons who will not be attending July's game should be going)
 

Daimyo Shi

Newbie
Shiv replies to Shatrevar "I am not the warrior nor caster that you are Shatrevar, but I have no ties currently in the Breach. I can go where I please. I will gladly go in your place." Shiv bows slight to the Ogre before he turns around.
 

mythic

Knight
Owner
Calgary Staff
The caravan has now set out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top