Ren in the Glen

Kadien

As some of you may know, there is a small Faire called Ren in the Glen that goes on near Glenwood City, WI the last weekend in July (26-27). The Faire is close to the Twin Cities and would definitely love to have your patronage. Even though called "Ren" in the Glen, it is actually more a Medieval Fantasy Faire, but has stuff all the way through the Renaissance.

We think it would be great to see a group of people come out and play in the Glen for a day or two.

If you are interested, you can go to http://www.renintheglen.com to learn more. Tickets are $5 pre-paid or $7 at the gate.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Hope to see some of you there!

Matt and Lou
-- Squire von Gryphon and Kadien

In all transparency, I should disclose the fact that Matt is the Director of Vendor Management and I am the Director of Entertainment for this Faire.

We are also both members of Court.

And I must say - you both look MIGHTY FINE in your respective garb, as well :) I for one am looking forward to being out there to enjoy the hard work you all do to put this lovely Faire together!!

That's great to hear. The more the merrier!

As far as camping goes, unless you are under contract with the Faire, there is no available camping onsite.

Nearby, however, is the Glen Hills Campground in St. Croix County, WI. You would need to reserve a campground area ahead of time.

There are a few local B&Bs available as well as some hotels in the area (mostly on I-94).

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

We were looking at the near by camp ground. The kids have never been camping so I thought this would be a good first experience. They've been to MN Ren Fest and loved it!

Back