Report From The Nobility - This Coming Gather

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
To All Citizens, Residents, and Adventurers of Chiram’s Hollow:

Be advised that the Nobility has received reports of the possible adverse affect that Carved and Lighted Pumpkins, (also known as Jack-O-Lanterns), have on certain undead creatures throughout the lands. It appears that this affect has only been noted within the last few days, and the exact effect and any details related to it have not been documented as of yet.

I am aware and have seen in years past the effect that these lit pumpkins have had on the undead, acting as a sort of Ward effect at a time formerly known as All Horrors Eve.

Let me be clear in saying that there have been no specific reports that these pumpkins will act the same and if you are capable of procuring a Ward for your residence, or normally choose to do so, I would advise that you take this into account.

However, if you are capable in your travels to gain access to a pumpkin from the local farmers, it may not be a bad idea to carve and light it up during the coming gather. I would personally be interested to know what affects you are able to determine should you engage with any undead in the coming days.

My affairs keep me away for a time, but I look forward to seeing you all again soon! You may leave any messages for me either here or at the G.O.T.E.C. cabin.

Yours In Service,
~Squire Paladar Beltaine

Back