Research in LARPing

Hey, people. So, as I stated at the October game, I need people to talk to me and give me scientific data to base academic papers on. Said papers will go on to become the essential writing for my Plan of Concentration, essentially making my major be based upon LARPing. But I need people to talk to me first. If you'd be interested in discussing LARPing with me, anonymously or non, please contact me at

pvorvick (funny-little-a-with-circle) marlboro.edu

I'll get back to you as soon as I've actually drafted proper questions and figured out how many subjects I have. Thanks for gaming with me, making LARPing more awesome for me personally, and helping out with my college work.

Paul

i will help too
its the least i can do for eating your char as a shark and almost having you rez for the 3rd time that event :p

I am also in, all my contact info is in my profile here, or you can just message me via PM here.

you may contact me if you want i am all for answering questions...

I, too, have emailed you.

count me in. when you get ready just let me know

Aye lad you can add me as well my email should be in my profile if not just pm me on the boards i check frequently

Count me in too!!! PM me, cuz my e-mail sucks. I check every day! ^^

Well, everybody, the survey is up! Go on ahead and answer some questions. I hope it'll be pretty painless.

URL: http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx? ... 505050f4db
Password: foamsword

That's about it. I look forward to starting the really in-depth stuff next semester, when I can really focus on the issues I'm looking into. Thank you all so much for your enthusiastic responses, your support, and your time.

Thanks again,
Paul

well for someone who has been gaming forever and a day ...yeah..some of the questions will require alot of writing...for those of us who are noobs we don't have alot to type :D

Back