"Research" on Morgana

Kotual

Ok, I can't possibly be the only one to notice this, but while skimming over the Guide to Tarnavaria I read an interesting chunk of stuff about Morgana and his relation to what could be obelisks. Ok, Morgana was gotten rid of by the Crystal Blossom Ambuscade, yah? Which pulled him into itself and shattered and flew into the portals within the city, which the shattering has never been recorded to have ever happened before, right? Ok, Now it was assumed that Morgana was gotten rid of completely only because he never showed up anywhere Ok, now what if the shattering was the ambuscade not working and all of these obelisks are the shattered pieces coming out of the portals again under Morgana's power. Aeun did a lore on the obelisk and he said that he learned that it was a necromantic prison, or that it contained something. Ok, What if this thing that it contains is Morgana, or at least a fragment of Morgana?

Ok, so some of the people mentioned in the entry that may know more are: Mithroko, who gave the Ambuscade to Prince Gilthalion, Squire Gabrile Bruce and Baron Morgasandr.

-Kotual

Kotual,
While indeed you have some good information here, I would beg of you to hold it to private missives to any and all who could potentially help you with such a task.

You never know in the dream realm who is listening.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Back