Reserving Sleeping Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morganne

Fighter
Our site is able to offer limited sleeping accommodations for PCs.

We have two types of spaces:
-4 large Girl Scout platform tents (14X14 cabin-style canvas tent on a wooden platform) that will each accommodate 6-8 people ... minimum 6 to reserve
-6 lean-to structures (8X16 cabin-style building with screen windows) that will each accommodate 4 people ... minimum 4 to reserve

Each reserved space will have a Cabin Head responsible for the following:
-Initially reserving the space
-Making sure the occupants thoroughly clean both the structure and the surrounding area within 50 yards of the structure
-Checking out with a staff member at the end of the weekend
-Please note: if the space is left unclean,the Cabin Head will receive no XP for playing the weekend... so make sure your team cleans up!

In order to reserve a cabin, the Cabin Head sends an email to crossroadsgm@gmail.com with the following:
-Request for which type of building you would like to reserve
-Names of the people that will be in your group. Please note: you must meet the minimum number, and all your players must be fully pre-registered to reserve a space.

For those PCs that cannot reserve a cabin/tent:
-There will be a designated In-Game and a designated Out of Game area on the site for setting up personal tents

For NPCs:
-In the unlikely event all the structures are not reserved by PCs, NPCs will be able to use them - but do not count on it!
-NPCs will be able to put up tents in the designated Out of Game area on the site. Don't have a tent? Post on the boards! Someone likely has an extra they can bring, or space in a large tent to fit an extra person.

Questions or concerns? Email crossroadsgm@gmail.com or alliancecrossroads@gmail.com

sorry! used to NPC camp with a building. Okay yeah Im gonna need to post around for a tent to share. crap crap crap...

Hi Desiree,

Elissa and I normally bring an extra tent if you want to use it you can.

I dont know if this is still a problem for anyone or not, but I live close by and if I do not make a game it is almost a garantee Pat will. I can get a tent to anyone who needs it. I know I always have at least a 4 man and a single person (cannot fit gear and yourself in the single but it sets up easily and will keep you dry). If anyone ever needs them and they are not in use let me know, e-mail is probably the best way. alexjhyatt@gmail.com

-Alex

Hi,

I'll be going to Catskills for the first time this month (though I've been to HQ several times) and was wondering whether the lean-tos and tents can be warded as-in, or whether something is needed to cover a wall or doorway? If the latter, could you tell me how big it needs to be?

I know catskills is a low level game (yay!) - but do most people have wards like at HQ?

Thanks!

Cúangol said:
Hi,

I'll be going to Catskills for the first time this month (though I've been to HQ several times) and was wondering whether the lean-tos and tents can be warded as-in, or whether something is needed to cover a wall or doorway? If the latter, could you tell me how big it needs to be?

I know catskills is a low level game (yay!) - but do most people have wards like at HQ?

Thanks!

The platform tents can be warded, as a popup tent can be warded, the leantos as should be ward-able......Xroads is a low level, but with the jump in the soft-cap (185 bp) there might be more pcs that are able to cast wards...

Just a reminder that cabin space is reserved for your ONLY if you have pre-registered as a PC. There is a spot in the pre-reg form that asks about your housing preferences for the weekend, make sure to fill it out or email me at crossroadsgm@gmail.com.

If you do not pre-reg, you will not be assigned a place to sleep!

Also, PC's get first dibs on sleeping space. NPC's must plan on bringing a tent to sleep in. If this is an issue for you, you must contact us ahead of time so we can plan ahead.

There is also plenty of space for tents in a really nice area on our campsite. Even as PC's feel free to bring a tent along to use for the weekend.

Any questions can be directed to myself.

Thanks!

If you are a pre-registered PC, you have been assigned a lean-to or platform to sleep in. We still have a few spots left, so there's still time to get those registrations in and snag a place to crash!

Lists will be going out to PC's either tonight or tomorrow so they know where they can set up when they arrive at site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back