Resolving anti-magic zones.

asura

To the adventuring community,

I dream tonight about the following subject the anti-magic zones. I believe this to be a very important subject that is immensely critical for the safety of our land. For if we do not solve this issue it will be another nail in the coffin to our destruction. I know currently there are many problems that we all feel the same way about. That even tho we have dealt with Kazik our problem seem to be multiplying, and the the severity of these problem are world ending.

The good news is I have figured out a way to fix the anti-magic zones. A few weeks ago I was able to take an Aetheric catalyst, and use it in a ritual to undo an anti-magic zone. That is what I seek now. Aetheric Items. Next market day I plan to do two things. One on Friday night I plan to go out and find an item, creature, or something that I could use as a focus in getting rid of an anti-magic zone. Then on Saturday I plan to execute a ritual in restoring magic to the land. Hopefully the result will be me removing an anti-magic zone. I do not know how much help I will need. This might be a very trivial pursuit or I might need the entire town. The last time I was able to remove an anti-magic zone I only need a few adventures. Hopefully that would be the case this time around.

I will continue to spearhead the anti-magic zone. I will throw everything I’ve got at them, and if it come to it even my life. I hope that while I work on this you guys can fix other critical issues. Also if you find that your task(s) are too great reach out to your Nobility within the adventuring community. We are here to help you as best we can.

For all members within the Celestial guild that are adventures or who want to be. I wish to host a guild meeting next market day. This will give me an opportunity to discuss what current objectives the Celestial guild has. This will also give me the opportunity to speak with you individually on your goals within the social Guild.

Thorn,
I have received your letter and thank you for reaching out to me. If you are able to make it to the next market day I would like to discuss further with you about your plans and ideas. I should be able to assist you.

Migs,
I have received your letters and I apologize for not writing back to you. If you're able to make it to the next market day I would thoroughly enjoy sitting down with you and talking about your diagram. Which looks spot-on. I'm quite impressed. If you have a few minutes we can go further in conversation about your diagram.

Master Asura Akuma of House Koshinari

Master Asura,

Thank you for your response! I do plan on attending the upcoming market, and look forward to speaking with you then.

-Thorn

Asura,

If it is a creature you seek, let me know. I have training in hunting beasts especially those of a magical nature.

Ignathis

Would an Aether Ant help? I'd hate to lose another one of my kits, but clearly the cause is worth the loss.

Crescent.

Master Asura,

I got yer back. GRONK can do a little bit of ritual magic now if dat helps.

GRONK

Guildmaster Akuma,

What does this ritual involve? I am not averse to assisting as much as I can, but I'm not familiar with Aetheric magics and would know more in order to best lend efforts. How does this energy interact with Magisterial and Primal forces?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Master Asura Akuma,

I will do my best to attend.

Aramis

Master Asura, I will be at the upcoming market

Corbell

Asura,
I plan to be at the next market, I can hardly wait to sit down with you and discuss the plains. Also, would you like me to jot down a few things I remember from the last removal of a no magic zones so that people know what to expect?
Migs

Master Asura,

While I have little experience with the anti-magic zones, I find their placement upon the ground we walk intriguing, yet perverse. I would be happy to assist in the removal of them at the next market.

~Acorin Fohwer

Last edited:
Back