returning n00b

I don't remember the rules.

I'm out of makeup.

My latex mask would likely disintegrate if I touched it.

I figure, best case scenario, I'll show up, meet a lot of old friends, maybe help out in the kitchen a little. Figure out where to put up the yurt.

Maybe I'll bring some drums.

The primary purpose of coming this weekend is to connect with my Jade Thorns family and to see all of you, of course.

I can't promise that I can actually play Lhasa. I know I won't be able to in a combat setting. You shouldn't think of her as a healer any more, rather, you should think of her as someone who needs to be healed.

So, heads up.

Anastasia M.

Anastasia!

Can't wait to have you up at camp. As this is a festival/tourney weekend, there should be a ton of music and other non combat related activities. Also, the tavern is usually pretty safe from combat except for rare circumstances.

I'm so sad I'm missing this weekend! I'd drum with you any day.

I can't wait to meet you, Anastasia. :) If there's absolutely anything I can do for you, let me know and I'll be more than happy to help -- I'll be the short redheaded NPC. <3

Hi Asia,

I'm so excited to see you! Please PM me here or on Facebook if there's anything I can do in particular to make your weekend more enjoyable. I will be NPCing this event.

Sincerely,

Justin Coggin

Back