"Revenge" event favorites

Beaky

As some of you know I will not shut up about how much I enjoyed this event. As a pc its pretty rare for me to have an event were I enjoy nearly all of it. This was 100% one of those enjoyable all the way through ones. Thanks so much to the amazing pcs and npcs who put on such a fun event. some of the best parts included:

• Tarikk died for the first time on screen, I only wish I got to hear all of Binar's story ;-; Its funny to me how everyone else is more upset that I died than I am and then Tarikk is lol
  • Talking to Lorelei about her nut and planning on what it means and what to do with it
  • Breakfast ramen and all the other food was really good
  • Binar's orcish breakfast drink was really tasty
  • meeting the Oathsworn from Tyra, welcome dude and I hope you come back you were a blast to meet
  • Drinking potions and becoming a blue orc for 10 minutes was fun! my only regret is it wasnt permanent
  • accidentally introducing myself to a non makeuped Abom as I didnt recognize him
  • Fighting back to back with Glenn in a town mod is always a blast, I just need to stay up longer
  • Desylvia and Binar controlling most of the golems on a mod was a hoot, they were so excited to see it work
  • Getting to do rp with Uther, I dont get to often with the player and they are always fun to hang out with
  • Elfy being Elfy
  • Tarikk totally not having a Spirit Mark
  • all of the Items at the auction were cool, I got the best one for sure though, I mean who doesn't want a high ogre skull?
  • The npc to pc ratio was wild
  • just hanging out with friends was nice, larp off season is the worst
Thanks again to all who made this event work so well, I am so excited for the next one.

Giving desylvia a new companion. I think they're best buds already

Repercussions of the fish mod. We really did give them so many chances

Jorim! I really enjoyed talking to you and you had all the best jokes. Stone Elf jokes are the best

Magic infused eyeball. Whoops!

Finally seeing Uther in game. He and Hudson embarrassed Elfy so much.

Baby acorn! Tim Ted the insatiable IV is perfect and I will hear arguments against them

Binar's bloody drink. That was exactly what I need in the morning

Subjugate fun with the golems!

Probably a million more that I'm forgetting

Julia (Elfy)

The child 20230318_033511.jpg

Thanks to all the staff for putting on such a fun event. and thanks to the PCs that always make game better. Some of my favorites:

• Fishing adventures and the subsequent backlash
  • Hudson drowning a crab
  • Back alley deals for the silent auction
  • The Great Celestial Golem Civil War
  • The ambush archers on the hill
  • Woodrow asking Kolrabi for help and getting nothing until he specified how much help was needed
  • Charades
  • Rememing in the wild magic storm
  • Breakfast and all the associated activities
  • Kolrabi's existential crisis with Woodrow

The Breakfast ramen was the best, so was that irish(?) pie desert friday night. I want more.
Going fishing with the Aviary was some of the FUNNIEST content I'd ever been a part of. Idk anything funnier than Hudson trying to drown a crab
Glad to have had the opportunity to be a front-line shield and a protector of our squishy mages and archers
Can't wait for the next round with WI and for Doc to introduce culture to Oakengrove

The Breakfast ramen was the best, so was that irish(?) pie desert friday night. I want more.
Going fishing with the Aviary was some of the FUNNIEST content I'd ever been a part of. Idk anything funnier than Hudson trying to drown a crab
Glad to have had the opportunity to be a front-line shield and a protector of our squishy mages and archers
Can't wait for the next round with WI and for Doc to introduce culture to Oakengrove
You're definitely a work in progress (with potential) in the Doctor's eyes. He has culture homework for you next time .
402-4022305_emoji-with-top-hat-hd-png-download.png

Back