Reward: Lost Sword

jwconvery

Spellsword
Last market day some gypsies stole Quinn's sword. This is a well built sword, from our own Bob the Blacksmith, I would like to recover it. It is an all black weapon, well built and resistant to shattering. I imagine the criminal gypsies will be trying to sell it soon.

I am offering 10 gold for anyone able to bring the sword to me. I do not have any contacts with the local romani clans, but I am hoping some members of the town do. Or if not the clans themselves, perhaps a fenc... I mean merchant that the Gypsies might sell the sword to.

If someone does manage to recover the sword, but feels 10 gold is not sufficient to compensate them for the resources used, I am willing to negotiate for the swords return.

Thank you in advance,

Idris

Idris,
I am grateful for your efforts. A fighter is nothing without his sword. I long for its safe return. Should the sword be returned to me either in response to the reward you have offered or through a change of heart in the vile devils who robbed me of it, I would be willing to consider foregoing bringing them to justice. But they must know this, if they do not change their ways, I will seek them out and put an end to their ill deeds.

Quinn

Friend Quinn,
Should it come to that, you can count on any assistance I can give. Thievery is vile and must be discouraged by whatever means.

Back