Reward Offered!

Druk

Rogue
The following persons have been declared outlaws for theft of the Emperor's property, sedition, and for causing the permanent death of Commander Zabim.
The Emperor is offering a generous reward for proof of resurrection for any or all of these persons. A reward of 100 gold, per resurrection, shall be paid upon proof presented at the nearest Harkonian Garrison. A reward of an additional 250 gold shall be granted upon delivery of the permanently dead body of each of these persons.

Roan, barbarian -Proof of Death: Roan's armor
Alcandar, human -Proof of Death: Alcandar's shield
The Black, human-Proof of Death: Black's claymore sword
Hugh, human - Proof of Death: his leather scabbard

A reward of 500 gold for the capture of the one known as Lord Gyr is also offered.
A reward of 100 gold for the capture and return of Kestos, a former gladiator slave.

Bring proof of resurrection to your nearest Garrison, on the Emperor's Chalice.
Subcommander Gravis

*snorts*

Seems like they're just asking for those items to be delivered... personally.

*shrugs*

*chuckles* It saves them gold, since they'll gladly turn you into a slave as soon as you arrive with the items, then turn around and sell you at a profit. Seems like a win-win on their parts.

Also, what's all this bit about their Kingie's Chalice? Is it filled with Dwarven Ale or something? And if it's big enough that an entire garrison could be on it, I can't see why these folk are all so serious and dour all the time. Or is it that they are constantly hungover from drinking of the Kingie's Chalice?

Or maybe their ale is so bullkin bad, that it makes them angry to have to drink it?

Only 100 gold! Zat is insulting to my friends!

Vavarick Chik Abeseloma

*grunts*

I meant that those four show up, with those items, kill the slavers, and just take the reward gold for themselves. As for the chalice thing... I think it's filled with wine made from sour grapes.

"Doesn't matter the race now does it?" Demona says in her thick accent over Maxvell's shoulder, "Slavers still think highly of themselves. At least the Dark Elves didn't think they were kings when they enslaved us."

She gets a wicked smile and touches her scarred check lightly, "Now if we could drink wine from the so-called Emperor's skull...now that would be something."

I've always had issues with the wine from skulls issue. Doesn't it leak out the eye and ear holes? It seems a tremendous waste of good wine...

Although we could take one of his horns for a drinking horn, now that I think about it...I've been meaning to find me one of those...

So, I have thought about things to do with animal parts that you cannot eat. The shape for most animals' heads does not work for holding drinks, because, like Prashka said, the holes that are covered with flesh when something is alive will let out your drinks. A Minotaur head, though is shaped more like an elf than a deer, so has enough of a bowl shape to hold a little bit for drinking, if you drink from out the back where the neck bones come up. It is very hard to use, though, for everyday drinking. For normal cups and things, I would use a thing that is easier to work with, like wood or I guess that red clay they were talking about in the past. If you really wanted something made out of bone, I would take something bigger, like a hip, so you can shave it down to the shape you want.

Back