Ribboon

Crow

Ribboon....I am going to find you,and when i do,there will be no court for you,there will be no defence for you.There will just be death,and I am holding the sword.I swear this on my blood,i will kill you.Bring what ever you have,who ever works for you,i don't care,you just be ready.....because I am.I will end you,like i should have done a long time ago.I will NOT make that mistake again.For of that that had suffer,for the murder of my wife and daughter by your hands......you will die,and i will make it most painfull,you will see my evil side,and it will die with you.

Crow said:
Ribboon....I am going to find you,and when i do,there will be no court for you,there will be no defence for you.There will just be death,and I am holding the sword.I swear this on my blood,i will kill you.Bring what ever you have,who ever works for you,i don't care,you just be ready.....because I am.I will end you,like i should have done a long time ago.I will NOT make that mistake again.For of that that had suffer,for the murder of my wife and daughter by your hands......you will die,and i will make it most painfull,you will see my evil side,and it will die with you.

My my, such tones for a Squire of Valdanis don't you think? I received the best of both worlds, to you I owe the nobility that is Dark Elf, to Ribbons I owe my drive and purpose. Both make a very good combination, don't you think? Is it proper to vent your frustrations in such a public manner? Should I react in kind? When you were a Dark Elf I had to extend the curtesy that is due our people. Now that you are human, well lets just say that the kid gloves are off. I will be seeing you Crow, and maybe, just maybe, we will end this.

Rae'Bon

Wait...Crow is 'uman? When deed dhis 'appen?

But Crow, your rage is jus'ified. Howe'er, reading dhe laws 'ere to which you are bound to as a citizen of Valdanis, promises of murder tend to be against dhe one who carries dhe threat.

Howe'er as an adventurer, I 'ave yet to see any murder or any oter crime enforced by dhe 'and of law.

All I want to say to you Crow, my dear friend, is be careful wit' dhe words you use and where you use dhem. Dhere is a time for everyting. Be a subtle man in dhis one.

I am looking forward to it dog and i will send you running yelping with your tail between your legs....and you right about one thing.....the gloves are off....i will give you NO mercie.

Marcena with all due respect...stay out of this...that includes everybody.......I may look human,but I AM Dark Elf,and i don't give a orc's butt what anyone thinks about that.

Squire Crow?

Are you sure you're a squire? I have never heard such talk from an aspiring noble before. Who are you squired to? You surely do them an injustice or else Valdanis is not the Kingdom I thought it was. Somehow I think the first thought is truer than the later.

Myst

Lady Myst..to my eyes, I am doing a service. This person is vile,evil,and is a threat.Not only to me,but to the city,it's people,and to my King.I feel I am I am takeing the rght coruse of action to make sure that this new threat dose not get any bigger that it is now. To me I feel I am acting truly as a Squire,by my actions.Just as I remove thugs of the street,pirates from the docks,and slavers from entering,this.....is no different.A threat is a threat,and this pile of filth,is a threat.

With deep recept to you Lady Myst

Crow.

Crow, your people have already told you once that if you must deal with him do it in silence. But of course your squireship to garroth overrides the words of your elders, no? And since you've already stated that you are doing the very thing that a squire should be doing, you would then let me ask "what does garroth think of this?" I know you have little experience when it comes to reverenge silence and even swordsmanship but atleast now your as much of a darkelf on the outside as you are in your heart.

Crow, would you do me just the slightest favors? Upon your permenant death either by the gas globes of Ribbons or the daggers of your former kinfolk, may I have your hat. And the feather too, don't forget the feather.

Meaning you no ill will. Only your silence and the best of luck,

-Cazik - so do you know me-

Cazik! Dhat is 'orrible ting to say! You say to Crow to keep him mout' shut, so should you take your own advice dhis time! Do I personally agree wit' dhe pat' Crow has chosen? Nye. I believe tings, no matter 'ow bleak may be resolved in oter ways wit'out dhe public shoutings in dhe dream world. Altough, dhis is a public forum. Crow can surely nye complain about dhe involvement of oters as he placed it where oters can 'ear him.

May Trouble Forget Your Face,

~Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" Dagon

Cazik.....What do you know of what "My People" said to me ? You are unwrothy to even say the name Dark Elf. What do you mean by the comment of me "being as much of a Darkelf on the outside that I am from the inside ?",and if I was I would chose those words carefully.Just because I am this current lower stander form dose NOT make me any less of what I really am. I would watch what I say.Someday someone will come alone and shut that mouth of yours up. One last thing,stay out of my affieirs,they are NO concern of yours.

Crow said:
One last thing,stay out of my affieirs,they are NO concern of yours.

Then don't make them so public.

Crow said:
Cazik.....What do you know of what "My People" said to me ?

Dhis I needs remind you, mi arkadas. Have you truly forgotten?! Even I 'ave nye forgotten dhe upset of your elders moving dhem to send a dark elf named Fes to dhe door of our cabin for your deat' in an "honor duel". He were a kind man, I remember. Decent, honorable, and most verily sent by your elders for your similar transgression of speaking publicly about private matters!

Aye, Crow. You won dhat "honor duel". But dhis is why I do nye tink dhat dhey solve anyting.

May Fortune And Love Find You Where'er,

Squire Crow,

I take offinse at yar low words and debasement of Valdanian Nobles as well as adventurers. Dat Sir Garoths teachin haz yet ta truly sink in is becomin apperant ta me...

Yes, da creature ya speak of is vile and unprotected in da eyes ah da laws of valdanis. Yes a creature ah honor should chase this threat down and destroy it. Are ya da person ta do dat? Ah don't tink so no matter wut da crime. Should it matter da thruw this creatures actions ah have had mah life attempted twice and almost lost a number of comrades ta a trap he engineered?

A knight shald not let his selfish motives guide da blade of justice which he yields.... yar anger at this creature push yar friends, allies, and da very people ya serve away. Ask yarself what price is worth dat. Ask yarself if dats really da way yar wife and children would wanted ya ta remember them... by becoming da monster which took them from dis world.

In da name of da honor of Adventurers of Northpoint Outpost, of Valdanian Nobles, ah extend 2 options... we either talk this out... and then... as a group of allied adventurers tempered with seasons of fighting destroy this creature... Or ya continue ta shove other nobles words, other adventurers words, aside as if ya were da only creature that matters in this business.

If ya choose da latter, I accuse you of cowardice, and selfishness, both violations of da code of chilvary ya swore ta uphold. If so, ah challenge ya rightfully ta duel.

Make yar choicem, may it show da wisdom, couragem, and generosity ya have never hesitated ta see before.

Regards,

Squire Jehan Wyldweaver

Crow, eef you care nye about my words, I do nye blame thee. But heed Je'an, if no one else. Dhere are tings at hand larger dhan any of us and dhere is nye one of us dhat does nye know it.

If there's a duel.... 5 gold on Jehan for the win.

Stoneskull, dhere eez nye a man or woman in town dumb enough to take dhat bet! 'less of course he has him golem on. Dhen I might, knowing full well what eet eez dhat Crow does.

Fortune And Love to Silly Men Named Stoneskull And Dhe Rest,

Stoneskull,

Please recind dat comment. It brings dishonor on both mahself and Squire Crow.

Squire Jehan

Calling out thine enemys in a place were the will of the Mists wispers. Everyone is rite in their own opinion, and the opinion of a friend. What will be seen as discuraging? Is there not one amongst you that has taken action willfully?

Crow,
The Bird crys for it's flock to flee. A drop of water scatters a lake, and the will of a child seeks attention.

We live in a time of opinion, the doors to Adventuring allow all to flow unchecked. Manny a time a word is nothing more than a sign drawing any to hear, like a moth to flame. I speek encuragement into your will and goal. If you are to falter may your flock not abandon you, if you are to be bold may your enemys not scatter, if your heart is in the rite place... may your will not be of that, of a child. Good luck to you, and to you.

Arkade Prince,
The Nightmare.

Jehan,

I rescind my comment. I wish you no dishonor.

Back