Ride For Org Event

sencara

Artisan
Hello Everyone Im posting now in hopes of getting a ride to the Org Event I dont need much room because Im going to NPC and I have to problem Pitching In for gas. I live in Kent, WA on top of James street next to freddys if you know were thats at. I cant realy leave here till about 2:30 due to wife working and watching the Kiddo. So if anyone can help me out I would be greatful.

Jorbie Kelley

Well shoot I didnt know the event was till Monday. Sadly I cant stay till then :( If there is anyone leaving on sunday that I could ride back with otherwise I cant go... *sad panda*

I Live in Kent and am driving others in the sweet *** minivan. So if you have a way home on Sunday, I can give you a ride out there. (everyone in the van is NPC or Plot too =)

~Will

I'd offer a ride back, but I'm not returning until late Sunday night/early Monday morning. If you don't mind leaving until after the big-bad fight is done, you're welcome to hitch a ride. :)

I'm going to open this with "I'm a tard" =P We are on Seattle boards, so while I knew what event we were talking about, I meant my van is rife with seattle NPCs and Plot =P So we're all PCing. But that has nothing to do with ride situations.

What does, is that Ron informs me he has already filled Sweet *** mini van. So I'd jump on Barbs offer if I were you. And you should probably kick Ron at some point because it's fun.

Thanks for the replies!!! Some how i talked my wife into taking me and droping me off! and even comming to pick me up! But the catch is im seeing a lung doctor and if he/she says No my wife wont let me go..... Here is Hoping its all good!!! and Ill bring 20 for food as well so count me in that atleast.

Jorbie

Back