Ride for the July 15th-17th game

Lurin

Duke
Hello all!

I've heard many wonders about this great land called....Minny-so-tah and wish to come visit! Regrettably it seems that my car does not count as check baggage nor carry on so I find myself in need of a ride.

Itinerary (All times extremely flexible as I fly stand-by but will keep any ride givers well updated)

MN arrival
Expect arrival is around 9 am, I would love to buy my host lunch pre-game and pal around!

MN Departure - I would like to be at the airport as early as possible without missing Sunday game but alas I do not have time for Afters etc. Ideally I'd be at the airport around noon.

I'm happy to chip in for gas money and a meal, so please let me know if you can help!

-David Glaeser/Kallith

I think that I can fit you. I need to manage all the pickups and drop offs, as you are not my only air port person

I think that I can fit you. I need to manage all the pickups and drop offs, as you are not my only air port person
Hey a rides a ride and I appreciate it. Since I'll be landing super early (probably) I can be extremely flexible and can always kill time at the MOA.

Please let me know when you can to firm up that you have room. Otherwise If someone else with a less full dance card is up for a pick up frankly anytime Friday in time to make it to the event please let me know!

Back