Ride from Portland/Beaverton Area

Hey all, my name is Paul. Im wondering if I could get a ride for the event coming up soon. If so, email me at Paul_Iverson3000@yahoo.com. I can offer gas money and would even be willing to drive part of the way (I know how tired people can get AFTER an event)

Also, My larp gear is, well... non-existant. Anyone willing to spare a sword and board, i would be willing to pay 20 dollars towards your event. *shrugs* Otherwise, I could definately go without weapons. *laughs* Roleplay is the best weapon, right?

Paul

Duuuude there is another Nero guy Named Paul that lives in Beverton and goes to Nero. You don't know him do you I find that just creepy and weird! :eek:

There are two Pauls in Beverton? I always thought Beverton was a one Paul kind of town. And they both play NERO...

The plot thickens. :lol:

Diego_Salvetore said:
Hey all, my name is Paul. Im wondering if I could get a ride for the event coming up soon. If so, email me at Paul_Iverson3000@yahoo.com. I can offer gas money and would even be willing to drive part of the way (I know how tired people can get AFTER an event)

Also, My larp gear is, well... non-existant. Anyone willing to spare a sword and board, i would be willing to pay 20 dollars towards your event. *shrugs* Otherwise, I could definately go without weapons. *laughs* Roleplay is the best weapon, right?

Paul

I can spare both stick and plank... contact me privately, and I'll list all the stuff I am not bringing. (I love playing a non-combatative character)

-Giddytang.

You're looking at him.

*ahem*

Welcome back.

Well plans have changed a little. Im now looking for a person who has 2 spots available in their ride, for my girlfriend would like to attend this game with me as well.

If no one has 2 spots available, that is ok. I will be attending the Feb. Event and will most likely see you all there instead. *smiles*

But in case someone does have a couple of spots open in their cars, then I would be more than willing to pay for half the gas as well as some food for everyone in the car.

Paul

Unfortunately all spots in my car are already spoken for. I know there's still a few other people looking for rides up from Portland... hopefully it all works out.

I'll have to check, it's possible that I have some space in my car. Also depends how much of the stuff I'm taking up will actually need to be there.

Also, does your girlfriend need weapons as well? I have a couple extras, though they aren't the best weapons on the face of the earth.

In any case, welcome, other Paul. Hopefully, I'll be able to offer you and your girlfriend that ride.

Back