Ride from Portland to Seattle for June event (I know its ear

Dante

Is anyone here heading up to Seatle from Portland for the june event?
If so, thanks to a number of new converts, our methods of transportation has fallen short two spaces, and to go by AMtrack would push the trip over any of our's budgets, so...you know where this is going.
Space for two people is needed up to Seatle from Portland for the June event, we would of course help pay for gas. Reply here, send me a PM or an email message, yeah, its early, but best be prepared early (especially knowing some of the parents which would governing these plans if given oppurtunity >.0 )
The thing is on a school day, and that doesn't end till 3:45, so we cant leave any earlier than that.

Many a thanks in advance!

*update* transportation to the event has been secured. Now, the issue is getting back...
Unless we'd be arriving back really, really late, being able to get dropped off downtown around Main-ish would be fine, though more specific adresses can be given if needed (we're not exactly sure who would be riding with our usual transportation methods yet, and im not sure of everyones adress, but they can be got.)

*twitches* I oft hate my friends and their irrational ways..

Appearently, the transportation there isnt a for sure thing, but a*likely* one:glum: ...so...still looking for rides I guess

one question...how old are you??? I am just curious...Also I don't live in portland...sorry so I can't help you there

He Is older than me

Ya we go to the same school he is older than me by a little les than a year :laugh:

Back