Ride in July

Caprice

Hello, lovely deadlanders!

Caprice would like to visit your realm! But Jane lives many, many, many hours away. Will anyone be traveling through Western NY? Or I could leave my car part way there (Albany, Poughkeepsie, western Mass, wherever!) so that I don't have to drive all by my lonesome for seven hours.

I love sharing rides and I do understand that it can be a hassle, so I'm generous with gas money! I also pack light as long as there is room for a two handed sword in your car.

Please post or PM if you think you can help me out. Thank you!
Jane / Caprice (yes, the bunny)

I would love to see the Doom Bunny in the Deadlands.

Jane- Send us Caprice's history too (deadlandscharplot@gmail.com). We're usually really good about providing personal plot if we have the skinny on your character. If her character history isn't yet written, even us just knowing her interests helps us make sure you get something you'll enjoy.

Gary

Long moonlit walks around extra planar insect hives, and carrots. If one were to say, write a scenario in which an extra planar bug were threatening a carrot patch, it would be most entertaining. Just puttin' that out there. :mer:

If you want to ride up with me and Mike, you can leave your car at my place or his (I live west of Hartford by two towns, he lives a few exits from the Mass border on 91) and hop in with us. (Hop, get it, I made a rabbit joke... :yes: ) It's about a two hour drive from Mike's place to site.

I can snag a Suburban for the weekend, that should easily fit all the gear and weapons. And we usually grab a hotel room, as the site is limited in terms of bunk space, you're welcome to go in on that as well.

-Lauren

Tetsu said:
Long moonlit walks around extra planar insect hives, and carrots. If one were to say, write a scenario in which an extra planar bug were threatening a carrot patch, it would be most entertaining. Just puttin' that out there. :mer:

Ya know, Justin, there are times when I feel a player deserves gobbies just for the idea he or she gives me...

Back