Ride Share

Hi all,

I'm a relatively new player from the Seaside/Warrenton/Astoria area, and I'm wondering if anyone nearby would be interested and willing to give me a ride to and from the September Alliance gathering in Brooks Memorial State Park. I would be more than willing to pay for gas, and can drive if needed.

Give me an email at popcornsf@gmx.com if you're interested! Thanks.

Hey all, just a note:

I can meet up in Portland if need be. I was just looking at Google Maps and cringing at the 4 hour travel time from Warrenton, but that time is cut in half if I'm starting from Portand. So, if anyone in Portland would be interesting in transporting a player to the game, let me know! I can meet you in the big city.
Also- I realize I haven't put any info about myself on here, which might seem weird since I'm asking for a ride somewhere, but I'm totally open to talking about myself via email/phone. I've just never been comfortable putting anything personal online.

Thanks all, hopefully see you soon.

I wish I could personally help, but I am traveling back from Europe on that weekend and I won't be at the event until mid-way through Saturday.

Have you posted this on our Oregon Facebook group? We have a lot of members who live in Portland proper.

I wish I could personally help, but I am traveling back from Europe on that weekend and I won't be at the event until mid-way through Saturday.

Have you posted this on our Oregon Facebook group? We have a lot of members who live in Portland proper.

Hey,
It looks like I can't post messages on the Oregon Facebook page until I've been allowed to join the group. I have requested joining the group, but I'm still waiting on that before I can post there. Unless there's another way to do this? I'm afraid I'm not Facebook-savvy.

Thanks Durnic :)

Hey,
It looks like I can't post messages on the Oregon Facebook page until I've been allowed to join the group. I have requested joining the group, but I'm still waiting on that before I can post there. Unless there's another way to do this? I'm afraid I'm not Facebook-savvy.

Thanks Durnic :)
Oh my, that is embarrassing and I apologize profusely! That is my mistake. :( I have added you to the group.

If Im ever headed to an event you are and you are in need of a ride I should be able to help out.

I live in Seaside so practically next door. Unfortunately I won't make it to the season closer in Sept.

(IF PLOT WANTS TO DO SOMETHING WITH THAT FEEL FREE TO DO SO. Forgive the all caps just been busy and so its a quick effort of letting plot know I wont be there if there is supposed to be any immediate in event effect regarding things Im doing in my downtime that they might need Edarius to be present for so they arent blindsided. Ill get a more direct message out in the morning if I can remember to do so.)

I should be back in action for the next round though so feel free to send me a message at such a time if you are in need of a ride to a game after the Sept. event.

If Im ever headed to an event you are and you are in need of a ride I should be able to help out.

I live in Seaside so practically next door. Unfortunately I won't make it to the season closer in Sept.

(IF PLOT WANTS TO DO SOMETHING WITH THAT FEEL FREE TO DO SO. Forgive the all caps just been busy and so its a quick effort of letting plot know I wont be there if there is supposed to be any immediate in event effect regarding things Im doing in my downtime that they might need Edarius to be present for so they arent blindsided. Ill get a more direct message out in the morning if I can remember to do so.)

I should be back in action for the next round though so feel free to send me a message at such a time if you are in need of a ride to a game after the Sept. event.

Email the plot team as part of your downtime for the next game and we will put something together.

Email the plot team as part of your downtime for the next game and we will put something together.

Well what I do in my next downtime would largely depend on what happens in my present one and the season closer. If Lumos wins and Sedovia gets destroyed then pretty much any plot I had in the pipeline is toast as anyone relevant to it would get wrecked by the plague as it devoured Sedovia.

The operation my character is leading is no small one and if my lack of presence at the coming event alters what happens in my downtime (it could be the difference between glorious victory and crushing defeat/capture for example) and how it effects the coming game I am letting them know that so that they can account for that if there was any plot relevant to him and the operation he launched in the coming event. He could royally piss off Lumos for all I know, just want plot to be aware in case it changes anything they had intended.

Hey, that sounds great! Thanks so much for the offer. I'll send you a message in the future If I need a ride.

Well what I do in my next downtime would largely depend on what happens in my present one and the season closer. If Lumos wins and Sedovia gets destroyed then pretty much any plot I had in the pipeline is toast as anyone relevant to it would get wrecked by the plague as it devoured Sedovia.

The operation my character is leading is no small one and if my lack of presence at the coming event alters what happens in my downtime (it could be the difference between glorious victory and crushing defeat/capture for example) and how it effects the coming game I am letting them know that so that they can account for that if there was any plot relevant to him and the operation he launched in the coming event. He could royally piss off Lumos for all I know, just want plot to be aware in case it changes anything they had intended.
Wooh.
I wasn't able to attend the last two events. What the heck has been going on?!

Hey, just so you know, the September event isn't our season closer. November is our season closer. :)

Back