Ride to Portos du Souqe

evi1r0n

Baron
((OOG: This message would appear in the dreams of adventurers with enough time to get to the event. I am not 100% sure how many IG days it takes to travel to the island but if your character needs a way there, here's one!))

Dear friends & Allies,
If you require a way to Portos du Souqe for the upcoming mission, I offer free passage on my ship, The Albatross. She is quick, she is quiet, and I have the means to move through Harkonian waters. The ship can carry pretty much everyone, so there shouldn't be space constraints. Join me at the Landfall docks on ((insert the appropriate date to arrive on Portos du Souqe on the day of the event)) if you need passage.

-Councilman Alcandar Northwind, Earth Guild Master

((Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want some notes on the journey.))

Thank you Alcandar, I will gladly take you up on the offer. And with less excitement than last time. :yes:

It would be a joy to travel upon your ship again, Councilman Alcandar. I thank you ^.^

I have a ride on a gypsy ship this trip. No offense, but I like the idea of multiple ships so that if the Albatross sinks it's not looped around all our necks.

MaxIrons said:
I have a ride on a gypsy ship this trip. No offense, but I like the idea of multiple ships so that if the Albatross sinks it's not looped around all our necks.
I am glad you have safe passage. Whenever it is possible, I am happy to have allied ships with me or at least nearby.

The LittleLeaf Trading Company will be happy to ride along with you again, Councilman Commander Alcandar.

Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Company

I look forward to fellowship with you all on the Albatross.
-Alcandar

Back