Ride to Sept Event

Nezumi

Hey guys. I'm hoping to feel well enough to come to the September event. Small problem is I have no ride to the event. :( Seamus has to work all weekend. Tom works Friday so won't be able to pick me up to bring me to the event though he will give me a ride home after. Is anyone willing to give me a ride to the event? I have nothing going on so can be ready to leave at whatever time needed. :D

Thanks,
Ranee

I guess I forgot to mention that I'm currently crashing up at Seamus's in Schaumburg. :p I have some doctor appointments on Thursday that Thomas is taking me to so if it's easier for anyone willing to give me a ride to the event, I could probably crash with Thomas Thursday night and be in Carol Stream on Friday. Depending on when and where, Thomas may even be able to give me a ride to meet up with someone before he goes to work on Friday if it's close enough and early enough. :D I'm looking forward to the event and would hate to miss it from lack of ride. :sweat:

Thanks,
Ranee

I'd offer but the van is full of larp stuff...:( Can anyone help her out?

Paul

I should be able to give you a lift. Not a tin if room in the rental but it should work. Text me at 1-403-801-6243 if you need a ride still. We are in Naperville for the day.

Back