Ride to the April Opener

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
Hi folks!!

I know that I had already told some of you about my luck in finding a wannabe Dryad who lives in West Chester with me and wants to come play and give me a ride... But unfortunately, the closer we get to the event, the shakier her plans become.

So it looks like I may be stuck without a ride yet again! Here's the scenario:

I student teach in the Lancaster area. If I could get a pick up right from there, I will be ready to leave around 3:15 on Friday
I carpool with someone to get back to the West Chester area, but until she gets out of her school and we get back to WCU, it's about 5pm. So if you're passing through the West Chester area anytime after 5pm, I'd be good to go from there!

From both locations, the ride looks about 3 hours. I'd be glad to help with gas money!

Please get back to me as soon as possible! PM, facebook, call/text/whatever! I'd love you forever!!!!

(PS: If I can get her to come for part of the event, I may only need a ride one way... but if she can't come at all, then I'd need a ride both ways. BTW, anyone know if the pricing policy/rules are any different for attending partial events? Would she be able to either PC or NPC if she's only there for half the event? Thanks!)

Oh! Also, I bet if I knew about it far enough in advanced, I could be dropped off anywhere between Lancaster and West Chester between the time of 3:45 and 5pm, and wait for a ride from whatever location that may be! If doing something like that makes it more possible for someone to pick me up, just let me know! Please and thanks!

KialdaLoa said:
Hi folks!!

I know that I had already told some of you about my luck in finding a wannabe Dryad who lives in West Chester with me and wants to come play and give me a ride... But unfortunately, the closer we get to the event, the shakier her plans become.

So it looks like I may be stuck without a ride yet again! Here's the scenario:

I student teach in the Lancaster area. If I could get a pick up right from there, I will be ready to leave around 3:15 on Friday
I carpool with someone to get back to the West Chester area, but until she gets out of her school and we get back to WCU, it's about 5pm. So if you're passing through the West Chester area anytime after 5pm, I'd be good to go from there!

From both locations, the ride looks about 3 hours. I'd be glad to help with gas money!

Please get back to me as soon as possible! PM, facebook, call/text/whatever! I'd love you forever!!!!

(PS: If I can get her to come for part of the event, I may only need a ride one way... but if she can't come at all, then I'd need a ride both ways. BTW, anyone know if the pricing policy/rules are any different for attending partial events? Would she be able to either PC or NPC if she's only there for half the event? Thanks!)

It's free to NPC, dude. Also, you are a dumb butt for not asking me for a ride, because I'll totally take you home if nobody else can.

There's no event fee to NPC but if she is new she'll have to pay membership - she can do the $10 one event trial membership, or if she thinks she's going to stick around the $30 full year membership.

If you're PCing you pay the full price even if you can't stay for the whole thing (you still get full XP).

So to sum up:

PCing = event fee + membership
NPCing= membership only

Another option!!! For anyone coming from the South!!

My student teaching carpool buddy says she could potentially head straight to NEWARK, DELAWARE after school on Friday the 29th.
That means I could be available for a pick up in Newark, DE at around 5pm! If that is directly in someone's path, please let me know!

Lots of ideas up in the air right now! I hope this can all get figured out somehow! And thanks again in advance!

An official thank you to Frank C! We got the ride situation all worked out!! Time for me to register and prelogistify!

HOLY WOOT I AM SO PSYCHED.

(Again, I apologize for always spamming these board to work out carpools, and thanks to everyone who took time to consider helping me out! You all are the greatest people! <3 )

Back