Ride to the Feast

Hey people. So, I'm looking to grab a ride up to the feast, seeing as how I don't own a car myself. I'm up at Marlboro College, about 25 min or so west of Brattleboro. Brattleboro, of course, is about half an hour south of Springfield. I can be picked up at basically any point, but I'd be hopeful that we could make a short stop in Brattleboro to hit an ATM. Gas money will be provided, as long as I get my new credit card within the next few days.

In any case, I will hope to see you all on Saturday.

Thanks,
Paul Vorvick

Paul,

Is your location off of any major highways?

Gary

Right, I forgot to post my address, didn't I? The address of the college is 2582 South Rd, Marlboro VT. Basically, you go up Route 9 from Brattleboro, hang a left onto South Road, drive a couple miles to the college, and then go back the same way.

Thanks,
Paul

Well, I think all my other ride plans have fallen through. No one on campus seems to both have a car and be willing to spend a couple hours helping me out. College students are, unfortunately, rather busy, and I can't get anyone else to go LARPing. If someone can step in and provide me with a ride, I'll be glad to show up and hang out with you people. If not, I'll have to bow out this time around. Hopefully, the ride situation on campus will be better come April.

Anyway, if I can make it, see you there. If not, then I'll hopefully be down in April to (potentially) blow up monsters of all sizes.

Thanks,
Paul

Back