Rides and Such

BtB

Spellsword
Howdy folks!!!

The weekend quickly approaches and I have some loose ends to tie up. I am going to be leaving Ann Arbor/Ypsi with Brian and Armand (Brockton and Kschaka) on Friday, which should work out just fine. The sticky part is late saturday night/ sunday morning 1am to 3am I need to head back to ann arbor. They are welcome to come with me, but they will probably want to stay and play. Anyone willing to help get them back to Yspilanti?

Many thanks,
Daver

We would have some empty seats for them. However we need to leave by noon on sunday. So, it's that's ok with them, it's ok with us. We're heading back to Ypsi anyway. :)

-Joe

Thanks Joe,

I thought you would be okay with it, but did not want to volunteer you without your consent =). Are we carpooling to Traverse? It sounded like you had something big to take up there.

Daver

Thanks for not assuming anything. You know that old saying....

Carpooling up to Traverse is still a go for us. However it would probably be easier if we drove this first time. We have a truck, crew cab plenty of space. We're bringing a new player to SoMi this weekend, so if he wants to go to Traverse with us, we might need the room. Haven't heard back from Matt about the chest, so we are just going to haul it up there, and haul it back if it's unwanted. We'll let you drive next time. =) Either way, it's some form of carpooling.

Thanks,

-Joe

Back