Rides for Late May Chicago

Lok

Artisan
Hi all. Joe (my old roommate who plays dig) and myself were wondering if anyone had two open spots in their vehicle on the way to the Chicago game this month (27-29). We are of course willing to chip in on gas. Joe and I are leaving for Europe that Sunday and we fly out of Chicago... his sister will be picking us up from game and taking us to the airport, so we will not need a ride back to Minnesota. If anyone has spots let us know... thanks. :ninja: :emo:

I wouldn't mind heading down. I would need a ride back up as well.

Well, I'd go, but first I'd need to clear the days off for work. I'll even drive, I suppose, and I'll see if I can't borrow my mom's van. But for now, I'm going to request the days off and see where we get with that :p

Just keep us posted and have a rough idea of what you would need for gas (total, we can split it when we know how many people will be in the same car).

So I've decided I'm pretty much going to try and make this one (considering I won't be able to make the Minnesota event -_-)

I'm going to clear borrowing the van tomorrow, hopefully, and if no one else in my group wants to go, I'll definitely have at least 3-4 seats, depending on how much stuff people bring (probably 4, maybe more if it turns out people are barely bringing anything).

Don't get your hopes totally up because I still have to clear the days off w/ my workplace.

I'm interested in going down.

Mariah and I are both seeking a ride as well (preferably together, if possible). An amount of gas money would, of course, be supplied.

Ok, so my car gets about 30 mpg and has 13 gallons, so about 400 miles if I really push the limit. So, according to Chicago area gas prices right now, it'd be about $60 to get there and $60 to get back, but that's really pushing it and not counting any stops at all or the little things like picking people up from places.

I'm all sad cause I can't go )=. I hope all of you folk are just as interested when I am able to go the next game! =P

Thorador said:
I'm all sad cause I can't go )=. I hope all of you folk are just as interested when I am able to go the next game! =P

I'm so interested, I'm taking the whole week off before the event!

Izz'Rak Auvry'urden said:
Ok, so my car gets about 30 mpg and has 13 gallons, so about 400 miles if I really push the limit. So, according to Chicago area gas prices right now, it'd be about $60 to get there and $60 to get back, but that's really pushing it and not counting any stops at all or the little things like picking people up from places.

so if you are going my friend joe and i are more than willing to pay the estimated 30 each gas money for the trip. also we don't need the return trip so that will help with fuel economy on the way back. let me know. -dawson

Lets talk about this more at the game.

with it being too close for us leaving for our trip and with no clear travel arrangements, joe and i will not end up attending this event (thus won't be needing a ride). we're gonna brave the megabus. thanks for all the replies. hopefully we will catch you guys at another chicago event down the road. :emo: :ninja:

Hey guys, I am looking for a ride. Worst case scenario, I could take some passengers. My car doesn't have stellar gas mileage. I'm expecting it to cost about 160 round-trip if we take it, so I would prefer to have at least 2 passengers. Please PM me if you have an opening or if you would like to carpool with me.

Yep, I won't be making it to the Late May Chicago event, but I do plan on going to the Mid-June event, the event the weekend before our event.

Nathan always knows how to ruin a good time... ;)

Back