Rides to Castle!

Thorador

Rogue
Colorado Staff
I am making this post to help organize people who need rides and people who can give rides.

Drivers
If you can give someone a ride please post with how many seats available and where you are coming from, also when you are leaving.

Passengers
If you need a ride to the castle please post where you are coming from, when you are able to leave, and weather you are PCing or NPCing(How much gear you have).

Drivers
Nathan - Seats: 3 NPC or 2 PC |Coming From: St. Cloud |Leave Time: Optimally 4pm, flexible
Ryan - Seats: 3 | Coming From: Woodbury | Leave Time: ????
Dan - Seats: 2- 3 | Coming From: Bloomington | Leave Time: 5pm
Andrea - Seats: 6 | Coming from: Elk River | Leave Time: 4pm-5pm
Zpheldin? - Seats: 1 or 2 | Coming from: Duluth Leave Time: ???

Passengers
Rob - Coming from: St. Paul/Minneapolis | Leave Time: ????
Paul - Coming from: St. Paul/Minneapolis | Leave Time: ????
Viki - Coming from: St. Paul/Minneapolis | Leave Time: ????
Angelo - Coming from: Uptown, can bus | Leave Time: ????
Rick Blatz - Coming from: Willow River | Leave Time: ?????

Please check this post regularly, I will be updating the list as time progresses.
Thank you.

I know Paul, Vicki, and I are going to need rides from the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, as we aren't driving up.

I (Angelo) will also be looking for a ride, I live near uptown but could meet anywhere really near public transit.

Thanks!

I can help drive people, most likely I will be able to only take 2 more as I am sure Alexander will want a ride (seeing as he lives 5 min from me).

Rob, where will you guys be staying?

-Ryan

Dr_Chill said:
I am sure Alexander will want a ride (seeing as he lives 5 min from me).
That depends on if you want me to ride with you, otherwise I'll just hitch a ride from Mariah.

Post updated, Please remember to include all pertinate information when asking or offering rides! =)

Paul, Vicki, and I are taking the bus up. We'll be in town as of Thurs morning. I believe Paul and Vick are staying Thurs night with Emilynn and Steve, and I'm crashing at Glaeser's. From there, we need rides up and back.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Dr_Chill said:
I am sure Alexander will want a ride (seeing as he lives 5 min from me).
That depends on if you want me to ride with you, otherwise I'll just hitch a ride from Mariah.

Dibs! :D

I'm planning on driving up from Chicago (Schaumburg specifically) and leaving at noon, Friday- can't leave any sooner. I can handle 1, maybe two more passengers comfortably.

Depending on if people want to sardine themselves and which car I'll be driving, I'll have a maximum of 4 seats, but it'll more likely be 2 or 3 seats open.
I'll be leaving from Bloomington at like, 5pm prolly.

I would like a ride if anyone is willing. I'm in Willow River (probably best just to google map it if you don't already know) It's right alongside 35. I can drive myself if need be but it would be nice to save a little gas money by carpooling.

CaptainYork said:
I would like a ride if anyone is willing. I'm in Willow River (probably best just to google map it if you don't already know) It's right alongside 35. I can drive myself if need be but it would be nice to save a little gas money by carpooling.

You are pretty much straight east of the castle by 100mi. Maybe the duluthains might be able to pick you up? Otherwise it may make sense for you to drive west and meet someone in Brainard or something.

-Ryan

Vicki and I are riding in the Brento-mobile and indeed crashing at Stemelyn's apt. (please forgive me both of you).

as an aside, and perhaps we should start a thread for it, we are here on Thursday night... who is gunna take us out? :D

With Alison Odie and all our gear my neon gets pretty stuffed. There is a chance that rich will be coming. In that case we would take two cars and could potentially pick up the person in willow river. I wont likely know till close to the event date though, but I will inform you if we will have room.

Brandon.

AllianceCHI said:
Vicki and I are riding in the Brento-mobile and indeed crashing at Stemelyn's apt. (please forgive me both of you).

as an aside, and perhaps we should start a thread for it, we are here on Thursday night... who is gunna take us out? :D

Paul,

What kind of food do you and Vicki like (not just good food)? What type, american, french, burgers and fries, italian, etc?

-Ryan

Hey, I want to get taken out too! I'm in town Thursday night as well...

I will be coming from about an hour north of Duluth, giving York and possibly a new player a ride. I will have 1 seat open, 2 if the newbie doesn't come.

I have 6 seats, I am coming from Elk River.

I will pick up people from the train station if you would be able to ride the North Star up or if you'd like to come the day before I have space for you to crash.

I'd like to leave between 4pm and 5pm.

Be aware to have about 25$ allotted for gas money. I'll have a hitch packer for extra gear.

Ryan,

I am looking for "excellent food". :p

Naw, Vicki and I are avoiding most fried foods for lent so no burger fries but asie from that we can eat from just about any flavor profile. We are always fans of going to the unique places in a town. I am always down for going to the place a town is known for. I have no idea what the twin cities specialties are foodwise... any hints?

Note- I can't eat fish/seafood not that I would assume that to be a MN staple being landlocked and 2k miles from the oceans :)

Back