Rides to Castle!

AllianceCHI said:
Ryan,

Note- I can't eat fish/seafood not that I would assume that to be a MN staple being landlocked and 2k miles from the oceans :)

Well except for all the lakes that have fish in them..

All like, what? 10000 of them? :p

listen you ludefisk eating jerks... :)

Naw I would like to try something regional... what is MN known for?

Let's start a different thread for this.

Chino Latino's during Happy Hour is quite amazing. High quality mexican food.

I *could* ask my chef instructors at school for where decent food is, I mean, it's not like all chefs don't know each other or anything, or like, I couldn't find out where the best food in town is...

AllianceCHI said:
Let's start a different thread for this.

Where's a moderator when you need one, to split these posts off... :)

Right. Clarifying. Zed (Jack), leaving Virginia around 1-2pm. 2 seats available.

All,

my apologies to everyone for not notifying here earlier, but I can also drive myself and up to three other people from St. Cloud Friday night; preferably by 5/6pm. I did not know I would be coming to NPC until today, otherwise I would have posted here sooner. (sorry :sweat: ) If everyone has a ride, otherwise, I would love to hop into a carpool, if there are still seats available.

-Ashley

Anyone heading by 100 and 694 that has two NPC spaces available?

Here are my travel plans:

I work in downtown Mpls and will be working a half day, so I am planning on leaving around 12-1pm.

I currently have 2 seats available (1 seat being taken up by Rob S.).

I plan on driving up 94 to St. Cloud and then north to Nisswa, MN (where the castle is at). If you want a ride, let me know. All I ask is that you bring some cash for gas.

-Ryan

Keep in mind that it's only a 2.5-3 hr drive from Minneapolis, and the earliest you can be on site is 6pm.

Thanks Steve. To expand my plan, I will be leaving work at 1pm, picking people up, and stopping for an early dinner before planning on arriving on site at 6-ish.

Update: I have 2 peeps that I am picking up (Matrim1985 and his friend). Dave G (da cool owner) is driving Rob S., so there is one spot open...

-Ryan

Edit: I want to get up there early to snap some pics of the site before it gets too dark, that, and I am generally slow getting my character on.

I believe a number of people have the "get up early and grab food first" plan, just reminding others.

Ryan.
Do you still have a spot open to ride?
If so i would like to ride with you.
I live about 2-3 miles away.
If it's taken no problem.
Thanks
AL

New planns for me, I didn't fill the van with people so I'm taking pole arms and myself in my little car. may have room for one. But you must be able to pay for gas.

I'm leaving the Fridley/Blaine area around 3-3:30pm. I should have 1 seat open if someone wants to ride and doesn't have a lot of stuff to bring.

To give an idea of what I mean by a small amount of stuff I'm personally bringing a blanket, twin sheet, pillow, and 1 bag. So I could probably fit one person and about that same amount of stuff.

I'll be going back on Sunday after site cleanup and lunch.

-Crystal

Back