Rides to Chicago 10th-12th

Lurin

Duke
Okay folks it's less than 2 weeks until Chicago's next game, let's start figuring out rides!

Car - The Massive Matta Man Mover (with Movies!) (6 seats, fancy limo, larping in style yo. Leaves midday)

1.) Dave G.
2.) Alex.....ander T.
3.) Chris M.
4.) <Presumptive person A> - Waiting to confirm
5.) <Presumptive Person B> - Waiting to confirm
6.) Potential additional person.

Notes - Please confirm your seat in my car ASAP I expect there to be a greater than normal number of folks wanting to come.

Car 2 - Kreb Cruiser - Leaves after office hours.

1.) Ethan K.
2.) Ryan Bu.
3.) <your name here?>

What time are you leaving and what time do you plan on getting back? I may go as my work now permits me to be sore as hell without it hampering my ability to work...

I think you should go Ryan. Depending if Kyle/Carly go down too, you guys could carpool since you're in that southern Rochester area right?

I can leave at anytime on Friday, just so long as we can leave early enough on Sunday due to I have work Monday at 5 in the morning...

Carly has her grad school qualifying exams the following week, so she's not going. I might go, but right now I'm thinking I probably won't.

But you should...you should go.

Respectfully

The Dark Side.

Is anyone leaving after work on Friday? I am lookin ride with someone, but need to put in hours at the office. Thanks!

-Ryan

Dr_Chill said:
Is anyone leaving after work on Friday? I am lookin ride with someone, but need to put in hours at the office. Thanks!

-Ryan

Yes, I've volunteered you for the Ethan Krebs Mobile.

1282831996507.jpg

KyleSchmelz said:
I might go, but right now I'm thinking I probably won't.
Plans have changed! I'm going after all.

But I'm travelling with a different group not listed on here. Can anyone do anything for Korgoth? It looks like there's still space in Ethan's car.

Yes please? Let's do something for Korgoth...? :D

What about me? >< I was banking on Kyle being carpooler, not the carpooled...

Hey, thanks guys. I would have thanked you in person at the event but I hadn't checked the boards.

Back